Ohm - Yes

"Tell me, do you like Fluke?", he heard Selene asks.

"Selene, stop and to answer your question, NO, I don't like Fluke-" Ohm's words suddenly stop when a sobs echoes the room. At the door standing, Fluke. Holding an envelope. Crying. Looking at them. He stand up but Fluke run away.

Ohm glared at the girl, "I don't like him. I love Fluke. I already made it clear when we had lunch months ago".

"Sir, the meeting will start in 5 minutes", Prem said once he get out of his office.

"Fuck the meeting. Tell them it's canceled and they are all invited to my wedding", Ohm said then go back to grab his phone and car keys.

Dialling Fluke's number. It's ringing but no one answering, "Shit!".

He curse, thinking where he can find Fluke. He is surprise when an unknown number call him. Frowning, he answer it, "Hello, is this Mr. Ritprasert?".

Ohm look at the number before answering it, "Yes. Who is this?".

"I'm officer S'ven. A car under the named Fluke Natouch is involved in accident", the guy on the other line said. Ohm stop the car and open his car window. Suddenly, he can't breathe.

He didn't know what the other words that the officer explain but once he heard the name of the hospital. He drive like a mad man to get there.

Ohm don't know what to do when the nurse told him that Fluke already billed out. Tears already falling from his eyes. He is sure that Fluke will not go home because of what happened in his office.

He drive to Fluke's parents house but the maid told him that Fluke didn't go there. He also check the hotels nearby but unluckily he still can't find him.

With a heavy heart, he drive back home. Walking inside their room, his world stops. He runs and kneel on the side of the bed as he hold the sleeping face of the person his heart calling for. Fluke.

Startled. Fluke woke up and sit. Avoiding his eyes, "I'm sorry. I just had an accident and wanted to take a rest for a while before leaving-".

"DON'T PLEASE", he cutoff Fluke's rambling with a shout. He sobs after that.

"But P'Ohm - Oh my gosh! Why are you crying," he can heard Fluke's concern as the smaller body move near him.

Ohm take that chance to encage his Fluke in his arms, "I love you, Fluke".

"Yes, our marriage is because of the goddamn contract that I signed but I already forgot about it. Please, believe me. I said I don't believe in love and marriage but being with you I realised what happened to my mother. The thought of losing you is fucking painful. I'll do everything you want just please give me a chance, Fluke"

Ohm looks up when he heard a sobs. Fluke is crying as well. He slowly remove his arms on the smaller waist and reach for the already wet cheeks. Trembling, he wipe it slowly. With still on his knees. Fluke sitting in the bed. He grab him for an embrace. Both crying.

"I love you, Sweetheart. I love you. I love you..please give me a chance", he keep saying it all over again as he heard Fluke's muffle cry.

"I love you too, P'Ohm", Ohm cries harder after hearing it.

With both tears in their eyes, they look at each other and seek each others lips. Kissing each other as if there's no tomorrow.

Ohm break their kiss upon remembering what happened, "The car accident? Fluke!". He panics and check his love.

Fluke giggle as he wrap his arms on his neck, "I'm fine, P'Ohm. The airbag open in time. No serious damage. The doctor said that I was just shock that's why I lost consciousness".

Ohm smile, "Thank God. I love you. I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You're entire being, I love all of it so I want to make this right. This time, I want everyone to know how much I love you so Fluke Natouch Siringpongthon-Ritprasert will you marry me? This time for real".

"Yes, P'Ohm"

- The End -

Never give up on the things that make you smile 💙