Chapter 1

So before starting the story, I am going to explain some different characteristics of Midoriya. First, Bakugou and he are not childhood friends. And next, Midoriya's personality is like Todoroki's except for the 'not using his father's quirk' part. He is still a cinnamon roll but he doesn't like talking nor did he ever mutter. He just like observing.

"Hey guys, do you ever notice that Mido is always sp distant and everything?" Mina asked. "Not really. I mean maybe he is like Koda or Todoroki. He simply doesn't like to talk." Tokoyami said. "Yeah, but despite that, I still think he is such a cinnamon roll. He is so adorable!" Mina squealed. "Hey guys, I'm going out. I'll be back at 8, bye." Midoriya said as he walked out of the dorms. He nodded at Tsu who nodded back.

"I still think Midoriya is sus. I mean the main idea of a dorm is for us to not go out, right?" Kirishima stated. "Well, we should go to his dorm to do research." Kaminari said, "he didn't even finish decorating last time. So now it is most probably well decorated." "Guys, we should not invalid Midoriya's privacy! That's very unheroic," Iida hand-chopped. "Iida's right, kero. We shouldn't go to Midoriya's room without his permission. It is very rude, kero." Tsuyu agreed with Iida. "Who wants to go?" Everyone raised their hands excluding Iida, Tsu, Todoroki, and Uraraka.

Mina used her acid to melt the lock and the rest followed. "I warned you. This is your fault, kero." Tsu said angrily and went to a corner. She took out her phone and dialed a number. "They will find out." That's all she said before hanging up.

Mina opened the door and everyone gasped in surprise. Everything is dark and mysterious, but not in a Tokoyami styled way. "G-guys?" Mineta whimpered. "What is it?" "I saw a suitcase under Midoriya's bed and I thought it was his porn magazines, but they- they are guns and weapons!" Everyone shoved Mineta away and saw the weapons. "I'm sure they're just some toys, right?" Kaminari said and everyone relaxed. "Hey, I found a guitar and a keyboard. Don't know Midoriya is into music." Jirou was happy to know that someone had a passion for music like her. "Oi, the nerd had some sports equipment." Bakugou spun the basketball with his pinky. There were also a volleyball and a yoga mat.

"Guys! Come here! I found something!" (The Midoriya siblings picture coming soon) "What is it?" "A picture of Tsu, Mido, and two other people." "It's about time you found out," Midoriya said, entering his room alongside Tsu and the two other guys in the picture. "And Aizawa-sensei, All Might, and principal Nedzu. Can you stop trailing behind us like creeps? It is getting us uncomfortable." The three UA staff come out from behind. "How did you know?" Aizawa said, his metal scarf bounced right up to Midoriya, but they all blocked.

"Tell us, young Midoriya, who exactly are you and the others?" All Might demanded. "Well, All Might, these are my siblings." Midoriya implied. "But you don't have the same last name as young Asui!" "That's right, it is all because of you." The tallest greenette pointed at All Might. "You are the reason our last names have to be changed." the other greenette said. "Hey, don't disrespect All Might, you extras!" "Shut up Bakugou. You are the one who bullied my brother his entire life and even told him to kill himself." The greenette with the glasses snarled. Everyone was shocked.

"After we're done, Bakugou and Midoriya in my office," Aizawa said in his dull voice. "Well, where are our manners? Let us introduce ourselves. My name is Shintaro Midoriya, but I go by Midorima. Izuku's last name didn't change and it's none of your business why it didn't. I'm 17," "Tadashi Midoriya, I go by Yamaguchi and I play volleyball. Onii-san plays basketball. I'm the youngest, 15."