Chapter 3

After the encounter with class 1-A, Aizawa, and All Might, we went to Karasuno volleyball gym to watch Tadashi's practice match against Aoba Johsai to have a rest from all that drama.

"How's that jump float you have been practicing, Tada-chan? Kero." Tsu asked. "Pretty good, neechan. Shimada-san is helping me improve." Tadashi smiled. "Today's Cancer's luck is in the first place (Oikawa is a Cancer). Scorpios(Our GUCCI BOI is a Scorpio) are in fifth place and your lucky item is rainboots." Shintaro handed his brother a pair of rainboots. "We're sure you'll do amazing, Tada-chan! Is Kei-chan here?" Izuku wondered. "Yes, Tsukki's here, oii-chan. We're here."

As Tadashi opened the gym door, his ray of sunshine ran towards him and gave him a big hug. "TADASHI!!! I miss you!!" the tangerine wined. "Me too, Shoyo!" "Who is this, Tada-chan?" Izuku asked. "Hiya! I'm Hinata Shoyo!!" "What he said, and he is my boyfriend." 'BOYFRIEND??" a dark aura surrounded the three as they thought. "Shintaro!" "What do you want, Kei?" "Though that shrimp is short, I know he wouldn't purposely hurt Yamaguchi." "Is Tsukishima sticking for with Hinata?!" the boy with a Shrek of blonde hair in the middle gasped dramatically. Then the managers walked in. "KIYOKO-SAN!!!" Both Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted and chased Kiyoko.

"Is this normal?" Izuku sweat-dropped. "Pretty much for Nishinoya and Tanaka. My name is Sawamura Daichi, captain of the Karasuno volleyball team." Daichi extended his arm to Izuku and he shook it. "Izuku Midoriya, Tada-chan's older brother. This is Shintaro onii-chan and my oneechan Tsu." "I didn't ask for you to introduce us, Izuku." "Gomen, Shintaro onii-sama!" After Tanaka and Nishinoya finished simping, they went over to introduce themselves along with the others.

"Wait! Aren't you from the Generation of Miracles, the Shintaro Midorima?!" Tanaka realized. Midorima fixed his glasses and sighed, "Hai, that's me." "And you are the one who broke a lot of bones in the sports festival!" Noya pointed. Izuku's cheeks flushed red and smiled awkwardly. "Hello, I'm Tsuyu Asui from the hero course of UA. I'm also their sister, kero," she said.