Chapter 4

"The Aoba Johsais are here!" Takeda sensei ran in and shouted. Izuku, Shintaro, and Tsu went to the sidelines to watch the match. Yamaguchi sat on the bench with Ennoshita and the others. Hinata, Tsukishima, Daichi, Kageyama, Asahi, Nishinoya, and Tanaka were on the court. On the Aoba Johsai team, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, Takahiro, Watari, Kindaichi, and Kunimi were playing against them.

Idk how to write a match scene but Yamaguchi subbed for Hinata two times and Sugawara subbed for Tanaka for a time when Kageyama and he do the setter move. Tsukishima left the team strategy to Izuku because he is more observant and strategizes. Karasuno wins easily by using Izuku's strategy.

"Suge! Suge, Kageyama! Your setter dunk totally blew Great King away!" Hinata ranted. "Teach me the 'rolling thunder', Noya senpai!" The others were relieved and happy that they won. "knife- nice." Kageyama managed to say. They did a victory dance.

Nishinoya and Tanaka treated everyone's popsicles after the practice match

Nishinoya and Tanaka treated everyone's popsicles after the practice match. Everyone ordered food at Coach Ukai's shop and celebrated. "How do you come up with that strategy, jūkei (cousin) ?" Tsukishima asked after he finished eating. "Um... After I have seen Oikawa-san play, he doesn't really have a weakness. But when there's a time-out, I notice the look on his face when his teammates insulted him. He is insured about himself and I know it because I have experienced that before. But anyway, the best way is to shake the pressure off and do your best to distract all of the teammates. The strategy is to force them to lower their attention on the spikers so they can spike without them without defense,"

Everyone was surprised at how deep Izuku was getting into it. All except Tadashi, Tsu, Tsukishima, and Shintaro. "That was so detailed, Midoriya. Thank you for your help," Daichi-san bowed. "Ah- ah, it's fine, Danchi-san!"

"Shin-chan?!" The door opened, revealing Takao, astonished. "Takao?! What are you doing here?" Shintaro stood up and walked towards him. "Who is he, onii-sama?" Tadashi asked. "My teammate from Shūtoku High." "Aw, why just don't admit that I am your friend, Shin-chan? Tsundere as usual." "Urusai, Takao." The Karasunos all sweat-dropped. They finally know who Tsukishima learned that from. "Eh, did you just said onii-sama? Shin-chan has a brother?" Takao asked Yamaguchi, confused. "Two brothers, a sister," Shintaro said cooly. 

After the intro---------------

"Suge! See you at practice, Shin-chan! Bye, everyone!" Takao waved and hopped on his bike then rode away. Suddenly, Izuku's phone rang. "Hello?" "Izuku! Everyone is worried about you and Tsu. Ochaco is crying." "Hand me the phone, Izu. Kero," Izuku handed Tsu the phone and she went out for a few minutes. "Todoroki-chan wants to talk to you, nii-chan." "O-ok." After the talk (Comforting and stuff but it's not the main point so I didn't write it. Maybe I'll start a Tododeku one-shots book?), Izuku went back into Coach Ukai's shop. "I think we should leave now." Tsu said, standing up, "It was really fun, kero!" They bid their goodbyes and Tsukishima left with them.