Hello!

Hey! You know me? If you don't then welcome to my fan fiction! If you do, then welcome to another fan fiction by yours truly! I know I haven't done any real progress with my unfinished books yet but if I don't get this idea out of my head, I'd faint!

Enough me, more about the story.

I am secretly Masashi Kishimoto! I just decided to see the kind of fan fictions my loyal fans write about my anime on Wattpad...is what I'd like to say but sadly, I'm not Japanese or a man or an awesome artist or a mangaka. I don't own Naruto, neither do I make money from this fiction.

As mentioned in the description, this book is a five in one about the ninja girls; Temari, Hinata, Sakura, Ino and Tenten. I would be writing about them in no particular order but let's start with a short description of each of their stories first.

TENTEN:
HEAVEN - HEAVEN
Recently widowed, Tenten has nowhere to go and nothing to do but to stick with her mother in law. How would they feed without a breadwinner in a world where women are supposed to be house wives and caretakers? Tenten decides to defile the laws and goes into the field of the richest man in the country to work, hard labour or not.

She is looked down upon and scorned for her choice but she doesn't weaver. Unknown to her, she has caught the eyes of a certain rich young lord.

TEMARI:
THE WARRIOR
Temari has always been a phenomenal woman. She was the first woman to ride a chariot and fight as a gladiator and she was the first woman to hold an important position in the Hidden Sand. She was a woman of action and could not be bothered by unreasonable things like love.

That was about to change though, because a lazy and sluggish man was bound to come her way and take her world by a sand storm.

INO:
LET DOWN YOUR RED THREAD
Ino was just an escort, a glorified word for a prostitute, harlot, whore, a woman who sold her body for money. She never wanted to be an escort. She was once a young girl with a dream to become a physician even if it was a man's job. Life and reality hit her in a harsh blow when she discovered that she either had to sell herself or her family died.

There was no hope for her. She would never become what she wishes and never find love. After all, nobody would want a used and reused woman like she. Or so she thinks.

HINATA:
KING'S CHOSEN
When Queen Shion was dethroned by the King Naruto of the Fire Nation, Hinata finds herself entering for a beauty contest to be the king's new bride. She was just a poor village girl whose uncle, her only family, was an unknown gate keeper, there was no way she could contest with the daughters of ministers and chiefs that also wants to be the king's bride.

Hinata stands no chance. At least that is what she thinks. But her gentle nature and pure words has long since captured the king's heart. She just doesn't know it. That's not where the story starts. The story starts when she stumbles upon the king's advisor's plan to wipe out her people and kill her uncle.

SAKURA:
SWEET LIKE BLOSSOMS
Living under the harsh rule of king Orochimaru, there is no hope even in hell for the poor. The taxes place a very heavy burden on them, much so that they never have enough to eat not to mention clothe themselves. Only the rich can survive under the monarchy of the snake sannin.

Sakura does what nobody dares to do; feed the poor. It puts her into a lot of trouble but she continues doing it despite the fact that a stubborn law keeper is hot on her chase, and despite the fact that he was just too handsome to resist.

***

There you have it! Five stories interloping into one. Tell me what you think about them. Interesting? Intriguing? Does it make you want to read them?

Can you recognize any of the stories? I'm adapting this fiction from really popular stories so you might just recognise one.

I don't know when I would start updating but keep your fingers crossed for the day. I hope to see you again real soon.

Until then.

-Star.