ninteen.

i chuckle at the small boy trying to lift himself off of me and out of the bath, slipping every time. he does this always, his hands can never grip the side-poles.

"baby, stop i'll help" i laugh at him, grabbing his waist and lifting him over the edge of the bath, a squeal in response from him.

"babe what do we have for dinner" he asks, his stomach growling on que.

"chinese love, it should arrive in 10 minutes ish." i reply, looking at the clock on the tiled bathroom wall.

"fuck yes!" he fist bumps the air, grabbing a towel and drying himself off.

although i've known him a while now, seeing him in his 'big-space' is always new and different to me. he's a completely different person.

"kiss?" he asks, walking over to me and pecking my lips.

"i love you, josh" he blushes, trying to pull away from my arms that have secured themselves on his shoulders.

"i.." i kiss his face "love.." i kiss his face again "you.." and again "too!" i kiss his lips.

his blush deepens and he finally pulls away, pulling on a pair of boxer shirts and one of my tees, it falling to his middle-upper thigh.

he grabs a smaller towel from the towel rack, moving it up to dry his medium-short length brown hair, looking perfect as he does so.

i just watch intently as he does it, awe filling my eyesight. i love him so much. i'm so glad he's mine.

• (time skip + pov change)

"CHINESE" the brown-haired boy squeals at the top of his lungs, grabbing the older's hand and rushing to the door.

josh opens it, greeted with the delivery worker holding a bag of the food, which tyler quickly grabs and runs inside. josh normally would have scolded him for that, but they were having such a good night and he didn't want to ruin it.

"$27.50" he mutters. josh nods pulling out his wallet and handing him the $27.50 + a tip.

"daddy! food! c'mon" tyler calls from the living room, the delivery driver unfazed walks away, and josh closes the door.

"baby don't touch the food without washing your hands" josh tells tyler, and tyler huffs but stands up, jogging out of sight to wash his small hands.

in the meantime, having already washed his hands, josh begins unpacking the food, placing it in different amounts on each boy's plate.

tyler eats less, and to save waste josh would give him about a quarter less than him.

"mm josh it smells so good!" tyler smiles at josh as he walks back into the room and sits in josh's lap, cuddling the bigger man as he sorts out the food.

"baby you'll have to get off once we eat" josh sighs, not wanting the boy to get off but knowing he can't eat if he doesn't.

"i know, sir. just wanna cuddle you now until food is ready" he sighs into josh's shoulder, and josh blushes at the nickname before kissing his cheek.

"all done, baby, scoot" josh playfully shoves tyler aside, placing his plate onto the small boys lap. "eat up!"

*

short chap, ik<3