one.

tyler sighs in annoyance as he tries for the millionth time to unlock his locker, the combination once etched into his brain had disappeared.

he knew it yesterday, and the day before, but now it's just.. gone. as if he had never known it.

tyler did this a lot. his adhd made his common forgetfulness worse on occasion, but he was used to it at this point.

stressed out, the brown haired boy huffs to himself and slides against the navy-blue locker, the clanging of the metal against its hinges not easing his stress.

tyler meets his new english teacher today, and he's terrified of leaving a bad impression. he has always been a perfect student, in attitude, attendance as well as class work. but he was worried that the streak would be broken with a lack of school supplies.

the schools number one rule had always been "be punctual, with all necessary equipment" and he'd never broken said rule. until now.

although it's definitely something dumb to worry about, tyler's social anxiety didn't help the situation. he didn't like being rejected, or spoken to in any negative connotation.

he sighs, getting up from the floor and searching the tiles for his backpack, which sits a few feet away against another locker in the empty hallway.

the tip of his stuffed bear tipping out of the backpack puts a smile back on the short boy's face. it put him at ease knowing his best friend was there to keep him safe.

he grabs the backpack in his dainty hands, zipping it up and frowning again as his favourite bear left his vision.

he shakes his head to block out any negative thoughts surrounding his english lesson, pulling his backpack over his shoulders and heading through the hallways to his english class, silently praying to whatever god is above him to spare him the embarrasmentof being yelled at.

as he approaches the classroom, his heart rate rises and his temperature heightens, the unknown future upsetting the boy.

#pov switch (aka im half way through editing but too tired to continue)

he worried he'd be kicked out of class, but the common sense within him knew that wouldn't happen, it being his first class with his new teacher.

he'd witnessed teachers yelling at students for forgetting supplies, forcing them to go without for the lesson and even once, after a number of times missing their supplies being sent to the principals office.

deep within tyler, he knew the reason why he was so scared of being scolded. he knew he would fall deep into his littlespace, as that had always happened to the boy.

to his dismay, he couldn't control it, and it was one of his biggest downfalls.

tyler opens the squeaking classroom door, his punctuality putting a small smile on his face. the inside of the classroom revealed a young man, in his early 20's with vibrant red dyed hair hiding his eyes.

he is gorgeous. tyler subconsciously shakes his head to rid of his inappropriate thoughts.

if it wasn't for the suit and tie, as well as the name tag on his grey suit jacket, tyler would've easily mistaken the man for a student.

"oh- hello! i'm mr. dun." he looks at tyler, a large smile on his stubbled face. he walked towards the shorter boy with his hand held out.

"tyler" the boy nods at him, taking his hand and giving it a firm shake. "tyler joseph" he smiles awkwardly.

"do you have your class materials?" the teacher asks, as per protocol in the school. tyler shakes his head and looks down.

"i'm having issues with my locker at the moment, sir." tyler admits, his heart beating twice the normal beat, and he wasn't sure if it was for the fear of being scolded or the gorgeous man stood in front of him.

"well, that won't do. i guess you will have to see the principal then" josh said, his eyes fixated on tyler's, a smirk covering his masculine features.

"oh" tyler whimpers, holding back his tears as he can feel his heartbeat in his head.

the teacher's face falls, before he rushes, "hey, don't be silly! it was a joke. you can borrow the supplies today, but be sure to bring them tomorrow."

tyler looks up at the man and forces a smile, nodding as he passes him a notebook and a pencil, the teacher then ushering him to his seat

tyler sits in his usual seat, the front row. it made it easier for him to see the notes.

(this is the only re-written chapter so the rest of the book is rlly bad sordy <333)