02

Kong's POV

After roaming around the campus for a while.. all of us decided to go to our dorms. We were happy when we knew that we were in the same building and floor. Wad was to the other side of my dorm while Tew and Oak were to opposite to mine and Em's dorm.

We decided to hang out in my room for some more time as we shared about ourselves and some childhood stories.. I was talking to them when my Ma called me. I lifted the call and heard her literally shouting at me. I had to put my phone a little away from my ear so I won't become deaf. Seeing it everyone started laughing.

"MA.. don't shout.. you won't like it if I become deaf." I said as she relaxed.
"Okay.. but skype call me.. I want to see you and your dorm also." She said and immediately cut the call.

I opened skype and call her. She answered the call within a second. I showed her around the room and then introduced my new friends to her. 
"Aw.. Son where is Em.. he isn't there beside you..? That is not possible.." She said as I did not show her Em.
"Ah.. Mae.. how can I let your son breath happily without me pestering him.. I am here only.." Em exclaimed happily as he took the phone from me. 

I told the others about us being neighbors also. I went and sat between his legs.. he was on the chair while I was sitting down.. as we spoke for another couple of minutes before bidding bye. I still sat in that position as we started talking with our friends about our school stunts. 

"How long have you known eachother.?" Tew asked.
"Since play school.. he has been sticking to me." I said as I made a face. Em smacked me.
"Don't act as if you weren't looking for me. You know.. when we entered the high school.. on the first day I was late.. he thought I have changed school without telling him and sat in the class sulking until I reached there." He said and smacked my head.

"Are you both only friends.. or is there anything else between you two.?" Wad asked. Both of us laughed at his question.
"I may be a bi.. but we both don't have that kind of bond. He is my friend since childhood and also we have been neighbors. He is also like a brother to me. We both are the only children in both our families." I said. Em was smiling widely at what I told so I decided to tease him a little. "And who would want a boyfriend like him.. yuck." I added. To which Em glared at me while others laughed.

"So you are a bi.. did you come out to your parents.?" Oak asked.
"Khab.. they know and have accepted it also.. they are okay with it." I replied.
"Mm.. I am a Gay.." Tew said. He looked nervous.
"Okay..!" We said.. Actually I don't know what else to say.
"You are all okay with it.?" He asked looking at us.

"Tew.. what does our friendship have to do with you being a gay.. but your boyfriend will suffer if he hurts you though." Em said.
"Yes.. I have no problem with it.." I added. Oak nodded.
"Even I am a gay, and even if I am not.. I surely will not have any problem." Wad said. I was shocked that he opened up a little.

"Tew, Wad.. and Kong.. are any of us your type.?" Oak asked.
"NO." All three of us said. Tew and Wad told about their type. Now it was my turn. I started thinking deeply.

"I bet he doesn't even know his type." Em said. I nodded confirming it.
"You were never in a relation.?" Tew and Oak asked with disbelief.
"I have never been." I said.
"I thought you would be some Casanova or something man.. you are really handsome and cute." Oak exclaimed.

"He is the most popular.. even though he rejected everyone.. no one hates him.. in fact they still adore him far away and keep their feelings aside. I don't know how he does it though." Em said as he added a incident from my high school. 

After a little more chitchat.. we decided to go and have dinner outside. We were walking around when we found a place to eat. I ordered Egg rice with Pinkmilk. I told them that it was my favorite. Em added that I would become grumpy without having it at least once.

We took our orders and made our way to the table which was empty. I was walking with them while sipping my drink slowly. I stopped as a person came and stood in front of me. It was none other than our head hazer. All of us wai'ed to him. 

"Ah.. bland food and pinkmilk.. might even have born like a girl.. other boys who drink pinkmilk don't matter much but I guess you are better like a girl." He said with a mocking tone. I glared at him.
"That is none of your business and what I am or what I drink has nothing to do with you.. It is not you who is paying for it." I retorted with equally mocking tone and left from there. Others wai'ed to him as they followed me.

"Kong.. did something happen between you two.. or is it just the incident of hazing session." Wad asked me as we sat down. I told them how I bumped into P'Bright before the session and how he reacted even after apologizing.

"Be careful Kong and always be with us.. though they want us to learn something and want us disciplined.. we will stick together in this." Tew said. I smiled at him. After having our dinner we went to our dorms and called it a day. All of us decided to go to university together tomorrow.

Arthit's POV

After having a short meeting with my friends about hazing we went to the office. We met another mafia gang leader Khun Wang in our office. I was actually wanting to kill him. Although I am part of mafia.. I never did any harm to those who are truthful in the society and  those who don't harm others. But he.. is the other way round.. he would do anything for money and power. I am the only one in his way to become the most powerful.. Because I am in that place. 

Oh before I forget.. let me tell you all.. no one other than we know our identities.. we have code names and I am called Dragon. Back to my enemy.. I was already plotting against him. It was a very important task which only 5 of us.. are doing.. and no one has a slightest of slight idea about us plotting as I did not want to take any chances.

The whole meeting.. I had to bear his self boasting and also play along with him. I was like why can't I just kill him and hide him right now. Ah..! I hate him. I will make sure to kill him with my own hands. After the meeting.. we made our way to the dorms. I was feeling hungry so I decided to take dinner and then go.

The sight which greeted me made me both smile and irritated. I can justify my irritation but why did I smile I don't know. I just concluded that I smiled because I got a chance to pick on him again. I saw him speaking to his friends. I walked towards him and stopped exactly before him.

 I walked towards him and stopped exactly before him

The second he spotted me.. he and his friends wai'ed to me. The next second I picked on him about his pinkmilk. But what left me speechless is.. he retorted to me without any fear looking straight into my eyes. 

I was lost for a second in those eyes.. and before I could retort.. he left.. I just glanced back at him only to find him huffing. I just looked away and ordered my food. After a while.. I took it and went to my dorm.

I could not help but think about Kongpob. Why am I picking up on him so badly.? I really don't understand.. but the first thing that comes into my mind when I see him is picking up on him. I mentally prepared myself so that I won't effect our main motive of hazing. I should make sure that picking on him won't be connected to hazing. I drifted into my sleep thinking about it.

Me : Oh..! P'Arthit.. you won't be able to stop thinking about your Kong.. 
P'Arthit : Because I want to bully him..
Me : And why so..?
P'Arthit : I don't know I just feel like it.. why.. I am a head hazer.. his senior.. above that I lead a mafia group can't I have some fun..?!
Me : Fine whatever you think.. but trust me when I say you will fall for him..
P'Arthit : NO WAY..!
Me : Yes Way..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us see when will P'Arthit realize his feeling and how will he chase Kong..! Hope you enjoyed the chapter..!

Thank you..! 

Stay safe..!