Chapter 2- Harsh Words

'thinking'

Attack Names

whispering

The wind pressure knocks you back and frees your arm as you sit there shocked. You tried to speak but only muster out.

 "A-all Might"

_________________

You're sitting on the ground. What's left of the sludge villain was scattered around the walls of the tunnel and standing  infront of you is All Might, Symbol of Peace and number 1 hero.

All Might walks over to Izuku and start slapping him while yelling

All Might:" Hey! Hey!"

Turning your attention on your friend. You run over next to All Might as Izuku finally starts to wake up.

All Might:"Oh, good!"

Izuku:*Fanboy Screeching*

You breath out a sigh of relief, now knowing your friend is alright.

All Might:We were worried we lost you there! Sorry bout getting you caught in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this but I was in a good mood on my day off in a new place. Ahahahaha!

All Might: "But you guys were a big help. Thanks! I captured him safely!"

He says as he pulls out a bottle with a murky sludge in it.

"Cooool!"

You extend your arm to grab the bottle and start shaking it around.

Sludge Villain:*Gurgling*

He snatches the bottle away from your hands.

All Might: "Woah there! Can't risk something like that happening again. I made sure he can't escape, using this tightly sealed bottle!"

Izuku snaps out of his fanboy fever as he looks around for something for All might to sign in.

Izuku: "Oh right, An a-autograph! Where should I- In that Journal!"

He picks up his journal only to reveal All Might has already signed it.

Izuku: "He already diiiiid! Th-Thank you very much! It'll be an heirloom! A family treasure!

"Eeeh? You sure do move fast for someone so big, old man"

All Might:"H-hey I'm not that old...well anyways, I got to get going and take this guy to the police"

He starts doing some warmups, preparing to takeoff. Realization hits you as you pipe in.

"Just a second, we want to ask you something."

All Might: "Sorry kid but pros are constantly fighting off crime, Well then."

He jumps and take off in to the skies as you hear him yell

All Might: "I'm counting on your continued support"

"You're not going anywhere, old man!"

You grab Izuku by his collar and stretch your arm in to the skies.

Izuku: "Wait, w-what're you doing, [Y/N]?"

He didn't have time to process his thought as you both feel yourselves off the ground. All Might looks back and see you and Izuku dangling around.

All Might: "Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey,hey, hey! Let me go of me! Your fanaticism is too much!"

Izuku: "If he...lets go now.. we'll...we'll die!"