Uno - Part 2 (DreamNapFound)

Tw: Anxiety, Fluff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room had fallen silent, no one dared to speak a word. They didn't know what to say, it was like all the words had fallen out of reach, but at the same time wanting to speak all those words that they thought would never be spoken. Dream stared at his two best friends, all he could do was imagine what they were thinking, he let hurtful words flood his mind as a few tears slipped down his cheeks. The anxiety he felt in his chest wanted nothing more than to leave, but if this was the last time he was going to see them, he at least wanted to hear their voices - no matter what the words were.

He felt as his pulse increased and breathing became incredibly hard. Fuck, he cursed himself and stood up, starting to leave. As he aimed for the door he felt a cold hand on his wrist. He turned around and was met by nothing but a tight hug, he looked down at the brunette, George.

It hurt his heart, knowing that the love he felt for the boys would never be mutual. Soon enough Sapnap joined in on the hug. Dream felt so pathetic, receiving pity hugs from his friends because he fell so hard for them. 

"I love you too" Sapnap finally spoke, "both of you" he added. Dream pulled back from the hug and looked at the raven-haired boy in disbelief. "Really?" he asked to which Sapnap nodded. His face lit up, he looked over at George. "I love you guys" he mouthed and dove back into the hug.

They stood there for a good 10 minutes, neither of them complaining. They then cuddled back up on the couch and watched movies until they all fell asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Wc: 300>

"Part 2 will be up in a few days", I completely forgot LMAO. Anyways, please leave requests I'm out of ideas!

Also, thank you so much for 1.6 K reads!! It means a lot! <3

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! <3