☆ Sweet Tooth ☆

。。。The next day 。。。[ no ones POV ]

Teru - "Good morning Akaneeee~"

Akane - "Uh, what do you want Teru-"

Teru - "Hm...a kiss?"

Akane - "I- Not happening plus can you hand me my glasses"

Teru - "Fineee, here"

Akane - "Thanks"

Teru - "Your welcome! Sooo what do you want to do?"

Akane - "Sleep."

Teru - "I- come on, it's still the weekend and..we should get ice cream!"

Akane - "I know that it's still the weekend, plus I only do those sort of things with people i'm close with."

Teru - "Hm...does saying "I love you" to you count as a way of saying that we're close?"

Akane - "Mean yeah but I wouldn't ever say that to you your just the student council pres-"
The younger boys sentence was cut off by Teru putting his finger on his mouth

Teru - "Shhh~ i'm guessing you don't remember last night but you did say "I love you" so that means we're close, plus you even hugged me last night!"
Akane looked at Teru full of confusion his head was pounding from the major hang over he has

Akane - "You can think what you want little lover-boy but I'm going back to bed-"

Teru - "Not happening, now get dressed because Akane Aoi! It's my day off and we're gonna have the best date ever!"

Akane - "D-Date?! But we're not even dating a-and we're both guys!?"

Teru - "I know that, now I'll be outside waiting for you, don't take to long~"
Teru kissed Akane on the cheek and quickly left the room, Akane started blushing and regretting what he had chosen to do last night.

•••To be continued •••••••••••••••••••••••••
• Characters - Akane Aoi and Teru Minamoto
• All characters are not mine
• Story by me