♡ cherry blossoms ♡

[ Teru's POV ]

Teru - "I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST KISSED HIM!"
Terus mind was racing with some not so holly things and he cupped his lips with his hands...

Teru - "I kissed...I kissed Akane Aoi...AND HE DIDN'T EVEN PULL AWAY!?!"

[ Akane's POV ]
I tried to get the thought of his soft lips coming in contact with mine or maybe the feeling of his big hands grasping my wrists tightly out of my mind but to no avail I couldn't.

Akane - "God! Can I go with at least ONE second without thinking about Teru-kun?!"
Akane put his hands on his glasses and bent down

Akane - "Dude...do I...like Teru-Kun...?"

[ The ending to this story ]
Although Akane had trouble coming to terms with his feelings for Teru Minamoto he couldn't deny it any longer, every moment he spent with the tall blonde he just fell in love even more. Akane left a note on Teru's desk asking him to meet him by the Cherry blossom tree behind the school...

Teru walked up realizing he was all alone at this moment

The petals are beautiful at this time in the spring.
Teru kneeled down grabbing onto one of the fallen leaves.

Akane - "Ah- Teru-Kun..."

Teru - "huh?"
Teru looked up seeing a lengthy boy with short orange hair and classes

Teru - "Oh, Akane-kun, surprise seeing you here. I got this letter from someone to meet them here but I can't find them, heh, maybe you got a letter too"

Teru looked around and snickered to himself, finally the shorter boy grabbed onto Teru's hands...

Akane - "Teru Minamoto, I was the one who wrote you that letter"

Teru - "Akane-kun I-"

Akane - "Teru-kun...I like you!"

Teru stood there in shock and a light pink color took over his face.

Teru paused and confessed he feels the same way for Akane, they hugged and their relationship only grew from there and they both finally felt complete.

••• The end ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
All characters in this story are not mine, all writing was done by me and this story came to be due to a person I used to be friends with.
    Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my crappy writing, I hope to make more people with more stories that will come in the future.
- Mordecai ★