Chapter 11

WILL
Nico and I were curled up together in bed, feet entwined, after a long day of classes, staring and of course the IM with our friends. It had been hilarious to see Annabeth rage at Luna, Nev, Drake and, especially, Mione. Hazel had been utterly furious when she'd seen Sirius, it had taken the combined efforts of Frank, Percy and Reyna to stop her summoning Arion and coming to Hogwarts to kill him. After she'd calmed down a bit (thrown cursed gems through the mist, which Luna had allowed through to hit the elder child of Pluto) we'd introduced Remus. Piper had declared them her #4 OTP when she'd heard how Siri broke out of Azkaban for him (and Harry) and Percy, Jason and Thalia had been hysterical at their names (Wolf Wolf, Annabeth! His name means Wolf Wolf).

Nico had pouted adorably when everyone had laughed at him saying the wizards feared him, which only emphasised their point that he was too cute to fear. Nico yawned and cuddled closer, his lemon-scented head of curls nestled under my chin. I watched him until the slight rise and fall of his chest slowed, before closing my eyes and falling into Morpheus' realm.

NICO
It was in the early hours of the morning when I suddenly awoke, in cold sweats and, surprisingly no memory of my dream. Normally I remembered every excrutiating detail of my night terrors but, as I relayed to Will - who'd woken when my flailing around had resulted in a knee to his stomach - the only thing I knew for certain about this dream was that it was a dream. Not a flashback or a nightmare or some sort of son-of-Hades precognition (AN. Or a creepy soul connection with an insane dark lord with which you can see all his dark-lordey shit through a giant fricking snake) but a dream. An average non-demigod (slash Boy-who-got-hit-in-the-head-with-a-fricking-green-laser-beam-and-subsequently-sees-into-Olde-Voldie's-mind) dream. Still, for some reason the lack of torturous night terrors disturbed me. I pushed my unease aside and curled back into Will's warmth.

The next time I woke the sun was streaming through the window, I blinked blearily and Luna's grinning face came into view.
"Oh sh-" A cloud of icy water vapour condensed above the bed before falling and soaking both Will and I. "What the Hades Luna! I was already awake!"
"I know."
"You-" Before I could pounce on my 'friend' Will's arm grabbed me around the waist and tugged me back to his chest. "Will, let me go!"
"Calm down sweetheart, now we're all cold, why don't we go warm up in the shower? Just us?" Luna's smirk fell, replaced with a look of mild disgust, which faded to horror when Will continued, "I can do that thing you love with my -" He stopped as the door snapped shut behind the blonde menace.
I instantly burst into giggles and Will smiled mischieveously down at me.
"Hades, did you see her face?" I gasped between laughs.

Once I'd recovered we actually did shower (separately - I'm 15; Will and I have never done more than kiss) and left our room around 7 to find the others waiting in the common room. Luna seemed recovered and had clearly told the others what happened in our bedroom, if their matching smirks were anything to go by, and after some (read: a lot) of playful teasing we headed to breakfast.
Upon reaching the Great Hall it seemed relatively empty so we were able to at least finish eating before we were disturbed. I'd just swallowed the last of my pomegranate juice when Mione's friends from the the train approached our table. The dark-haired one (the so-called boy-who-lived) was glaring at me, whilst the red-head was munching on some toast and only joined in glaring half-heartedly when his friend elbowed him.
"Hermione, why don't you come sit at Gryffindor table - where you belong." Henry? No, Harry, said pointedly. Mione only sighed,
"Harry I told you yesterday, these are my friends and this is my true house, I love you and Ron and Gryffindor but I'm- Oh for Hades sake, stop glaring at Nico like that! He's not trying to hurt me and they haven't cursed me- just sit down and eat some breakfast!" Looking a little chastised Harry slid into a seat next to Neville with Ron next to him. Ron seemed perfectly content to eat his toast, and Harry had started a conversation with Luna (still throwing 'venemous glares' at Will, Drake and I).