Chapter 10

SIRIUS
I was sat next to Remy at the head table, still patiently (Yes, I can be patient!) answering any questions he had. He seemed horrified at what everyone - especially Nico - had gone through, and honestly who could blame him? My brother had seen and done more than anyone in Hogwarts, even Harry. I was saved from having to answer yet another question about Tartarus, when the heavy oak doors were slammed open and the demigod students walked in, arms around shoulders and laughing at something a pouting Neville had said. The Great Hall immediately fell silent at their entrance and I rolled my eyes. I bet Drake planned their lateness, even if none of the others knew - he'd always been a dramatic little s**t, even as 'Malfoy'.

The entirety of the Hogwarts population, including the ghosts, stared as they strolled past towards the round table placed directly in front of the teachers table, with the Omnis banner hung above. It seemed they had their own uniform, as they all wore plain jeans and coloured leather jackets. I smirked, of course Nico would dress in all black, with added silver chains and jewellery. The others seemed relatively uniform, except Luna who's entire outfit was rainbow-paint themed. They ignored the open gaping and whispers, simply sitting down and serving themselves breakfast, still chattering away. My eyes narrowed as I saw Nico put only a few pieces of blood orange on his plate, before I spotted both McGonagoll and his boyfriend glare at him until he conceded and took some bacon and a roll.

None of the students seemed to be able to get over the actions and appearance of the demigods; most of the staring was at Drake, who was completely different from Malfoy with tousled dark blond hair and laughing blue-grey eyes. Although Luna was getting a few looks as well, most likely because she was clearly no longer 'Loony' Lovegood.

After a while, they had all finished eating and rose as one to walk towards the head table. They approached McGonagoll, who raised an eyebrow and asked,
"What?'
"Come on Minnie, you could at least be polite!" Will grinned as McGonagoll simply ignored him and turned to the others,
"Hermione, would you please tell me why you're disturbing my breakfast?"
"Why her?!" Cried basically everyone, minus Luna.
"Because she, unlike you, is mature, sensible and would give me a straight answer." Hermione smirked and stuck her tongue out at the boys, and McGonagoll corrected herself, " More mature anyway. "
"Of course Minnie," Hermione said and I pouted, was it just me who couldn't call her that? "Could we please have our timetables? We would like to see which classes we share."

"Yes, I have them here, I made sure you were in the same classes for the most part, although Snape refused to let Nico and Luna be in the same class as Will and the others. He insists you have to stay in classes of your age group."
"Obviously," muttered Neville and, surprisingly, Hermione; Nico and Will looked confused, whilst Drake rolled his eyes.
"What's wrong with this Snape guy?" Nico asked to which Neville replied,
"Nothing except the fact he's a greasy, jealous, prejudice git, who insults everyone, terrifys students into submission, hates anybody not in Slytherin and takes points for breathing."
"Don't forget that he's an obnoxious bully!" I piped up, and Remy elbowed me, "What?! He is!"
"You can't say that! You're a teacher now."
"Also Siri," Hermione cut in, "Where did you learn a big word like obnoxious?" They all sniggered, even Remus and McGonagoll, as I pouted.

"Yes, so Luna and Nico are going to be in 8th year classes, except for potions." McGonagoll intervened, holding out her hand towards me, "The timetables Black."
"I don't have them!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, you do." She sighed,
"Oh. Right! Here." I flicked my wand so the pile of timetables floated towards her and, with another wave of my wand, the 6 they needed separated from the pile and shot towards Hermione. Oops. I may have overpowered that one. Luckily, with Hermione's demigod reflexes she jumped up and caught the projectile-timetables without even blinking. I could tell that the ease she displayed was unnerving to many in the hall, who had never seen Hermione Granger do anything athletic. She glanced down at them and said,
"Ok, thanks Siri," she said, with mild sarcasm, "We have Charms first then Luna and Nico have Potions, I have Arithmacy and the rest of you have muggle studies. We'll meet at Herbology, have lunch here then we have Transfiguration. Right let's go." She finished briskly. They all immediately jumped to attention, saluted her and marched in a line into the entrance hall, slamming the doors shut behind them. The dramatic exit was ruined by bursts of laughter from the boys, then their shrieks of pain, as, assumedly, Hermione whacked them with her heavy, leather-bound Arithmacy book.