Chapter 1

WILL
I woke up with the sun, like always. It's an Apollo thing I guess - it's like dad is telling in my head wake up son, look at my magnificence as I rise in the sky!
I mentally roll my eyes. Dad is so annoying!

Nico shifts in his sleep and I smile down at him, wrapped in my arms. Chiron let's us sleep together (An. Just Sleeping!) 'cause of Nico's nightmares about that place as long as we don't go yelling it around camp.
I lean down to kiss him on the forehead, grinning as he burrows himself deeper into me.

The camp is just starting to wake up and I can hear campers start to move around outside. Putting my mouth to Nico's ear, I whisper to him
"Come on Death boy, time to wake up,"
Urgh, No five more minutes," He mumbles groggily.
Sighing, I know I have to resort to drastic measures.
"Death boy if you dont get up I'll call Thalia to wake you up," I threaten. Thalia has been staying at camp for a while apparently on business for Lady Artemis but she seems to just like using her powers to shock (quite literally) any boy, especially Nico and Percy.

"NO!" He shrieks, "I'm getting up!" I smirk.
"Kay, Hurry up so we can go eat breakfast"
He grumbles but gets up and goes into the bathroom to change.

NICO

We entered the mess hall hand in hand. I was still grumbling about my less than gracious awakening and didn't notice the looks I was getting. We sat down at the Apollo table, got our food and scraped a portion into the fire. As we began eating Chiron trotted over.
"Will, Nico, could I see you at the Big House please?"
I felt my stomach drop. Another quest. It had to be.
"Of course Chiron," Will answered "We'll be there after eating."
"Let's go now," I said standing up and pushing my plate away, "I can't eat anymore now."
"Ok." Will answered.

We sat down opposite Chiron and Mr D, Chiron looked grim, Me D looked bored.

"So," I said "What do you want?" Will elbowed me in the side.
"He means," Will said, "What do you need us for?"
Chiron sighed.
"A new quest has been issued."
"Was there a prophecy?" Will asked
No, but I have received news from an old friend of mine, She runs a school in Britain and she needs you to go there."
"What? Why?" I blurted out.
"She says there is imminent danger on the horizon and it has something to do with our world."
"Our world?" Will questioned
Chiron sighed, "Yes, her school is for wizards"

AN. So first chapter up. Sorry i couldn't think of a prophecy for Rachel. Hope you enjoyed. (Btw I wont have a schedule of when i update, the chapters will be up as soon as they're written so yeah)
Bye my nuggets!
PS. Please vote and leave a comment!