Still for you.

imagine, you doing sadie's make-up for a photoshoot...

sadie sink was seated on a chair, facing the dresser in front of her, the bright fluorescent bulbs that framed the mirror shining at her complexion

sadie sink was seated on a chair, facing the dresser in front of her, the bright fluorescent bulbs that framed the mirror shining at her complexion. she continued to stay as still as possible even though she really wanted to sneeze because of how the brush and powder y/n was using sometimes tickled her nose. in hopes of pushing away the urge to sneeze, the ginger wrinkled her nose and sniffled.  

"try not to wrinkle your nose, okay?" y/n said and placed the brush on the dresser. she then picked up two different lipsticks and held them up. "which one do you wanna wear?"

 "um..." bright eyes looked side to side at the two lipsticks before scrunching up her shoulders. "why don't you pick? i mean, u are the one who knows about this best."

y/n smiled and nodded. "alrighty then, red it is." she popped open the top of the lipstick and began smearing the bold red onto sadie's lips. "i'm almost done, sads. don't worry, you won't have to stay captive too much longer!" she joked and threw a quick wink. 

blue eyes widening, the girl sitting in the chair shook her head. "oh no, i don't mind this at all! you do it so much better than me." 

"don't say that, sads! you do make-up just fine, i just have more experience in it." y/n said, putting the last finishing touches on her lips. taking a step back, she admires sadie's facial features that have been enhanced by her fine makeup skills and claps her hands together. "all done! what'd ya think?" 

sadie studies her appearance in the large mirror attached to the dresser in front of her for a moment before bursting out with a smile. "it looks great, y/n!" she jumps up from the chair and gives y/n a big hug. "thank you so, so much!" 

y/n pulls back from the hug, shaking her head. "no need to thank me...it's a pleasure!" with a wink, she also added, "it was great help that you didn't move alot too." 

"of course, y/n." the redhead brushed off casually and watched as y/n packed up the make-up supplies with a longing look in her blue eyes. 

i'll always stay still for you, y/n.