Accidental.

imagine, talking about how a guy tried to hit on you with Sadie...

y/n was laying on her bed with her arms propped up, holding her head up as she read

y/n was laying on her bed with her arms propped up, holding her head up as she read. papers and textbooks were covering half of the bed and her face was stern with concentration; her eyes trying to absorb all the information while scribbling it down on packets that were due more than four days ago. 

well then again, that's what she got when she procrastinated the several things that were qualified as homework. 

however, as much as she needed to get her grades up again so she could convince her mother to see her girlfriend, sadie, who was currently filming, she couldn't exactly focus. the day was driving her up a goddamn wall and not in a good way. 

while eating breakfast, she somehow got fucking syrup on her shirt, in which she had to change and that made her late for the bus. then she had to walk to school, missing half of first period and forgot to bring her computer charger so she had to borrow someone else's. 

and lastly, the worst one of all, some boy a year older than her decided to just randomly flirt with her which just made her wanna run off a cliff. like how the hell did he not know that i have a girlfriend who is world-wide known?!

so the moment her girlfriend had called, y/n wasted no time abandoning her homework and sat up straight on her bed. she rambled to the ginger about her shitty day and the guy hitting, which prompted sadie to burst out laughing. 

"oh my god, are you serious?!" she managed to choke out. "how in the world did he not realize?!"

"my fucking outfit screamed gayness all over, so i dunno how he missed that one."