Homophobia

imagine, sadie explaining what it's like to experience homophobia...

"so sadie as we know, you have a girlfriend, y/n and you're also a girl," the interviewer stated, the woman being in her early 20's, wearing purple-framed glasses and the ends of her hair dyed a wild greenish-blue color. neverless, it somehow managed to fit the woman very nicely. 

"yeah, we both are last time i checked," sadie joked, getting a couple chuckles from the people behind the camera. 

"since you are apart of the lgbtq+ community and also dating another girl, have you gotten any hate for that?" the woman asked curiously. 

she nodded, slightly hesitant of how far they wanted to know, but continued. "yeah, totally. i mean, i've been called dyke more than the amount states in america." 

"i hope that one day that won't have to happen, but we have a long way to go to achieve that," the interviewer agreed and pushed back the purple frames on the bridge of her nose. "have you ever met homophobic fans before?" 

the ginger pushed her hair back and paused for a minute to think. "hmm...i don't really call them homophobic because i guess they don't know i have a girlfriend? their all like 'oh my god, you're boyfriend is so so so lucky, you're so pretty!' and i'm all like *insert gif* 'okaaaayy.' "