Chapter 22 - Em?

/:: y/n ---- 20 hours later from the message was delivered

it had been many hours since my spies had seen the boy, but they had still to come through the gate to the city. Everybody was ready, for when came. The kids were sent down underground if they decide to bomb the walls or the roof. George, Yasmin, and Shlatt had left a few minutes after that the spies had return " don't worry I will be back in no time" George had assured me before pulling me into a hug before leaving me behind with the others. As time when by it started to feel like a day or even years.

" Miss, you okay?" a hand landing on my shoulder. That voice, it sounded like Dream. my anxiety starting to move down my belly. Grabbing the person, I grabbed my knife from my belt, pulling it up to the person's throat. " Wow calm down" it was the baker. 

" Oh I am so sorry" drawing it back to its place in my belt

 " hey it is okay, I was just wondering if my boy soon can come up again? my wife is worried"

" umm yeah, soon. I just  wanna be sure that they are both coming" 

" yeah, but even?" he was asking too much, it wasn't my fault

" I will say when the other members of the console will return. It will safe for us all" hiding the fear I had, forcing a smile on my lips.

 I was so fucked. I had no power, no one to talk to, it felt like having a dagger stab in the weakest part of a body. I was dying slowly inside. The fear of them finding me, or finding George was a constant fear that I had always had in me. Hiding in the cave was hell in skates. Always trying to be the best person of myself, showing of how the be a woman taking roles that a mand should have. 

....

So I feel you need a talk now

y/n I wanna help you, I know you better than anybody

You wanna know something. 

There is a room on the other side of the cave. 

There is something in there Dream had been hiding for years now, wanna see it? 

My body turning into her voice, I started to move to a side of the city I felt her trying to reach my body. " wanna lead me there?" I said, stop moving

Really can I do that? 

" Just this once. Just give me control back, okay?" 

Definitely, miss y/n

/:: ????

taking over her body was the easiest thing I had done in years. Feeling all her feelings at once, was something that never had done before, damn she was suffering a hell of a lot. 

Looking around in her body, it was overpowered by her memories all the goods one. Knowing the power that it took to overtake her, I had to make her feel even darker and in need of somebody, like me. Staring the moved her body over to the wall, that I knew that Dream had been many years ago.

---Flashback ---> 6 years ago Dream & ????

Dream had the egg in his hand, as he had moved around the land. The soldiers were still looking for him, as he had left the castle.

Come on Dream, they are coming

" Oh shut up, Em. I know that!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, grabbing his sword, swing it at the tree. A part of the tree fell down blocking part of the path he ran on.