Chapter 46 - The Devils Work

/:: Techno

as spring turned to summer, I remembered all the good times that I had had with Y/n in the sun, all the laughs that we had used together, all that time we had read in books about all kinds of stuff, her laying on my tights smiling at me. Yeah Technoblade that was once known as a self-absorbed idiot, had melted to a girl that was hunted, hurt, and in pain all the time. All I wanted to do was to apologize to her and hold her in my arm again. " Techno, you okay?" Jack asked me, turning cold to him, he looked like he had seen a ghost " em- Wil he-" raising my hand I knew what he meant by it, walking past him, still Jack had his eyes on me, like I was gonna jump and some way I would love to, but hey meetings.

" Wilbur, what do you need from?" I asked, swinging his office door open letting the screws of the door scream loud in the area around the offices and in it. Wilbur, had his head focused on some papers on his desk " em Wil?" I asked, walking closer to him, raising his head he smiled at me, inviting me to sit in front of his desk, pulling out some whisky from under his desk, pouring some up to himself and me. " Come on raise your glass with me" taking it off the table in confession " what for, may I ask?" Will took a sip from his glass, swelling it har he took some papers off the table " we got a deal, my friend" placing the glass on the table, he read some of the paper out loud.

This paper is signed by Dream & Sam

The Paper grant the leader of L'Manburg, the wife of Dream king of Dream SMP Y/n.

The deal is as written down. Dream will take leadership over L'Manburg, he will receive all the power over the lands, as he will get it Wilbursoot will be removed immediately and will be forced to leave the lands, in exile.

" Wilbur, what the fuck! you GAVE YOUR COUNTRY TO DREAM AND HIS PEOPLE!" looking at him, he smiled at me " I have a plan" he said, folding a map out on the table " I know that Y/n is not in the castle in the first place, she escaped a few mounts ago with Tommy and Tubbo at night" " why haven't you told me!" shoving him off his chair, slamming his body to the ground " well she has made powerful friends now, and they are not to joke around with in the first place, and I knew that you would leave if I told you, that is why!" he screams at me, pushing me back from him " so the deal is gonna be signed in a few days until then you must find her, and bring her here"

With those words, I was on my way out from his office back to my house, grabbing my sword and the rest of my stuff that I would need for the trip, a small knock at the door made me turn to it " come in" I said not even turning around to see who it was " Technoblade?" a calm, nice voice made it to my ear like a beautiful bell ringing " Niki?" turning to the door, two people was standing in the door both of them had black caps on covering they identity, the only way to find out who they were was by the voices. " Well Techno, we have some information about something that you care about, but if you want that information we want something for you" sitting down on my bed, I invited them both in " well what kind of information do you guys have on you that I may, or not want to have?" the tallest of them closed the door, pulling the curtains for the window so that no one could see in, that was when they both removed the caps. Niki was the first one to remove it, she had dyed her hair black/red to match the feeling that she was in, she always did it. Eret was the other one, he had his glass on covering his eyes, still having his smirk on his face " Techno, here" Niki said, throwing a book at me, flipping it over to see the cover of the book, it reminded me about something. " Why?" I asked, placing my hands on the book, Niki smiled at me " it is something that you would love" she said. The book was in France Il giro del mondo in 80 giorni (Around the world in 80 days)

" I know this book! Y/n read it a lot back when it was just us" realizing that it was that book, I opened it immediately moving over the pages, every life was like a mark on my heart, a very nice one indeed. " So Techno, we need to go," Eret said moving to the door again " wait" standing up from the bed I moved to them both " do you know where she is?" " maybe," Niki said, moving behind Eret moving her hood over her face again " will you show me?" they looked at each other " at the gate in ten minutes," Eret said opening the door " we have to meet with the devil," Niki said moving out the doot to Eret. The devil, what the hell was wrong with people, moving around in the house I gated the rest of the stuff that I would need for the trip, pacing a small bag I walked out of my house, not knowing that it would be the last time that I would see it standing up.

/:: Niki & Eret

" Do you think that he fall of it" " oh he did" Eret said standing just a few feet away from Niki that was leaning against a tree not too far away from the gate, to see when Technoblade would come out from L'Manburg.

Niki was tried, she had not slept in day, either had Eret. The couple had moved around the lands, having Bad and Ant with them almost all the time, except now, they were with Dail in a cave a few miles away in hiding from Dream and all the other people that was after them all the time, not having one small chance to relax they were always on guard about everything and everyone that was around them, Eret was still working with Dream and well it was giving them a lot of information about everything , and everybody. They knew about the plan that they had made for Y/n and that she wasn't where they told them she was, Wilbur and Techno would be stupid people to fall from that plan they had made, and what it looked like they were falling for it good " Niki look" Eret said, nodding his head to the gate, as a person with a red cap walked to the gate opening it with one hand holding the other on under the cap," so you came?" Niki said, walking to Eret side " I can't just leave her like that, at least not without a fight" " well nice too know you are by us, still we need to meet someone soon" Eret said, pulling a bottle with some liquor in it " drink up dude, it is invisibility" Techno breath deep, drinking the whole bottle, moving over the lands that they all knew so well, still at night there was danger over the place, mobs was appearing everywhere and the only light they had was from a torch wasn't making the whole thing better " Techbo please stay behind us" Niki and Eret looked away from the confused Technoblade that was jus watching them. " Well look who finally decided to come" the two of the looked around them, as a person moved in the tree jumping down " so what is up? Do you need my help again?" It was Sam, he looked tried and weak as he looked at them " Sam, your sister is alive but we need to find her, can we make a deal with you?" Niki said " what kind of deal are we talking about here?" " well what do you like if I may ask?" Eret started, they were not stupid in anyway any of them, and knew that he was not just a monster but a human, some times at least " well I don't know I have everything....." " everything?"

————————
Sry for not updating a lot, had a accident and ended up in the hospital, so yeah
But I hope you all are stay safe and well
Peace's out love once✌️