Chapter 44 -The Morning Of Magic

That morning I woke by the sound of laughing outside, sitting up from the bed my hair was a mess looking around in the Tubbo was sleepy and Tommy was standing up on the floor fastening his belt to make it fit on him " good morning Tommy" I said, making him jump a little " oh fuck off" he said, making me laughed at him " did you safe my shirt yesterday?" he said looking into the mirror on the wall " no, but I'll make you a new one" " but you promised me, you would try" he looked pissed at the shirt that was laying on the edge of the bed, then at me " well I can't save anything that you want me to, okay?" I said, swing my feet onto the warm birchwood floor that was getting warm by the sun that was coming in from the window. 

I stood up feeling who tried I was from the night before. Still, I moved over the floor with my bare feet to the closet taking a pair of jeans out that Phil had bought for me on a market and a thick sweater that when putting it on covered my whole upper body. After that, I walked to the cabinet on the other side taking my knife and my belt with potions that I had had ever since I could remember, sneaking it around my waist Tommy looked at me " do you need help?" " if you want to, you can braid my hair?" he nodded his head, pulling a chair out that was beside him, letting myself sit on the chair he started to braid hair " you sleep okay?" I asked " yeah I did" I knew that he was laying to me, for he would not sleep in here if he didn't have a nightmare " did you have a nightmare?" I felt his hand, suddenly resting on my shoulders " em yeah I had" " Was it about Dream again?" tuning in my seat my rested on his face, his eyes were focused on the floor while his feet were moving. 

" Tom it is okay, you don't have to be embarrassed about what happened to you" taking his hand " it is okay, they hurt you and they got away with it. It is not your fault what happened to you" " but it is, I could have run away or not lead them to you that day" pushing the chair in front of my I grabbed his arm pulling him into a hug " it is okay, you are safe now. I will protect you" I felt my shoulder get wet I knew that he was crying, just not loud, so I let him do it till he was done. 

A small knock on the door made Tommy lift his head from my shoulder, feeling his head disappear I turned my head to the door " open the door, will you Tom?" I said, steeping to Tubbo that was still sleeping in his bed. I sat down on the edge of his bed, moving some of his hair from his forehead " Toby, you need to wake up now"sitting beside him for a moment, Tommy opened the door to the outside " oh good morning, guys" Phil said grinding in the house smiling at me " good morning dadza" Tommy said swings his arm around him to hug him, snuggly his head into his neck " some of us is happy this morning" I laughed at Phil as I ran my hand through Tubbo's hair as he sat up against the wall, trying to wake more up from his deep 10 hours sleep he just went through robbing his eyes hard and yawning loud. Another knock at the door made us all turn to the door, Tubbo grabbed my sleeve from my shirt hiding behind me " good morning all of you" it was Lilly that was greeting us, her hair was wet letting me believe that she had washed her hair in the lake she was smiling all over her face, I now saw her with full eyes. She had the most beautiful wing that I had ever seen dark like Phil, maybe even darker, and her eyes being calm to even match her wings at all. " Good morning to you too, woman," Tommy said having a smirk on his face " Tommy! behave will you!" I said swing a pillow at his face, his face moving to escape the pillow not even successful at all in his moment, letting the pillow smack right on his neck making his neck snap forward. 

" Ow okay, Jesus sorry" grabbing his neck robbing it " please it did not hurt at all" standing up from the bed, I walked to the closet throwing a shirt and some jeans at Tubbo " get dressed and meet me outside" joining Lilly and Ranboo that both were outside Ranboo was leaning against the hut left side while his sister was standing in the middle of the door just looking in the house " slept well?" Lille asked me, closing the door behind me." Fine, just having two teenagers in my hut" smiling at them, we walked to the fireplace " oh I found this yesterday," Ranboo said, pulling out my book from his belt " oh I must have forgotten it yesterday outside, thank you" " are you a witch Y/n?" Lilly said, making me stop myself from moving forward " no, why?" she was asking a very odd question to me, but the book was from my mother that was really like worshiped dark magic and the power that she got with it " it is just that, I have read the book and it seems like magic" chills ran down my back " you can see the words?" talking the book from Ranboo's hand, opening the book on the first page " I mean yeah, can't anybody that?" she asked, sitting down on a tree stump.

 She made me smirk " Ranboo will you read what stands here?" handing the book to him, he happily took it letting his eyes rest on the page, confusion quickly spread on his face jumping to the next page, smiling at us as he saw what there was standing there " come on Ranboo read what there stands" I jokingly said " there-there is nothing" flipping to another page " nothing at all!" he screamed at me, looking at his sister her eyes being blanked he nearly throw the book back to me " so you see, Lilly no one other than us can see what is in this book" clapping the leather book with my hand I passed it to her " you should read it, just one" feeling the power feeling my vans as I passed the book to her " you really want me to feel the power?" she asked me one more time, I leaned back in my seat " of course, a special girl like you and me need to feel the power in out vans" suddently sitting up, I garbbed her shoulder " we need the power in us" 

/:: Tommy

" We need the power in us," Y/n said holding Lilly on her shoulder. Yes, Y/n was a mother figure to me what the hell no the only family that had in my life other than Tubbo and Philza, even me and Will were biology siblings nothing ever good came out of it, so having her was everything, but I had a bad feeling about this book and the new friends that she had mad gave me the chill and the feeling of soon they would create diasters thing together one day.

 " Tom?" tuning my head Tubbo was standing in the door, still having a tired look over his face " why are you always so tired all the time?" moving to him, folding my arm around his shoulder " you hungry?" he nodded his head, I heard his stomach rumble loud " okay that says it all" laughed heard at him, we moved to the ground of Y/n, the girl and the tall guys. " what do you want to eat?" pulling the basket out form my hut " em don't know," Tubbo said, I took an apple trowing it to him, happily he took a bit off the apple itself smiling at me.

 " Yo boys! we are going to the village wanna come?" both I and Tubbo turned around, Y/n was standing with the siblings further away from us " yeah!" Tubbo screamed at her, running to her. 

This is bad I thought running up to them all, Y/n laid her hand on my shoulder " something wrong?" she asked me " no nothing, just thinking about something" nodding her head at me " tell me if something is wrong?" " yeah of course" or whatever that meant...