worst behavior

It's been a few days since New Year's, and it's pretty clear that something happened on New Year's night when we were alone, because the difference in our attitudes when in each other's presence was obvious, both on and off camera. "Nai?" He entered my room and asked, "Vin?" I joke, "Get ready, I'm taking you on a date," he smiles, "deadass?" "Yes, I'll pass by in about two hours to get you, and wear whatever you want except heels," he says before leaving my room. That was fast. And since I didn't actually have anything planned for the day I excitedly got ready. I invite Larray to sit with me and discuss what we're doing.

Perhaps skateboarding? Nah, that'd be too obvious for me to guess." I say, "or drive-in movies, you're a sucker for old-fashioned shit" he suggests, "that'd be so cute, or maybe he's taking me to see the lights in downtown L.A." "Babe this early in the day?" Larray questions, "in two hours it'll be 7:00 p.m., it'll be fairly dark by then," I reply, as I choose an outfit. "Which one?" I'm not sure about my decision. "Yes, bitch, don't doubt it, just wear it," Larray says. After about two hours, Vinnie knocked on my door to take me with him. "All right, Vhacker, your date is ready, and you are welcome to come in." Larray laughs as he walks out of my room, "what was he?" "Helping me in getting ready," I say before things get awkward.

"What are we going to do?" I say, "Well, we're doing a drive-in theatre and then I'm taking you to see the lights in downtown L.A where you can get churros or anything you like," he smiles, "pretty predictable but I wanted to mix two things you like," he adds, "I love it," I reply, turning up the music letting the rest of the night be a surprise.

When we arrive at the drive-in, the tickets he receives state that we will be watching Grease, which I am very excited about. I love the film; him, on the other hand, has not seen it. "What do you mean you haven't watched it, it's a must?" I question, pretending to be offended. "I know everyone has watched that movie, but I haven't. I don't know what I am considered for?" "Uncultured but I'm happy you're watching it with me, and like this very retro of us to do," I smile, and the movie begins to play. There was no phone, only small talk and some cuddling as much as we could in the car during the movie, just us enjoying the movie and each other's company. And, while we aren't dating yet, I can't wait until we do. Right now, we're just trying to get to know each other romantically, but I know one of us will pop the question soon, hopefully him.

Then we headed downtown to look at the lights. I am such a kid, and Christmas lights and decorations excite me. "Awww, look at those heart-shaped lights," I say softly, "it's a sign," he says sarcastically. "I like the lights, but they always have a photobooth, and I want us to take pictures there, so let's go look for it and then get the churros you promised," I say, taking his arm in mine. "Vinnie," we heard a few screams as we approached the booth, "looks like your fans found us, vin," I grinned. "Om my God, hi vinnie, hi nai," they say and begin taking pictures; I normally don't mind, but I can't lie, I was a little rushed to get out of there before being recognized again. "Thank you so much, oh, by the way, are you two dating?" The girls asked, "We were hanging out, yes," I smiled, and we began walking away before it was recorded where we were. We eventually got to the booth, took some cute photos, got our churros, and left when more fans recognized us.

"Sorry about the last part of our date, but I hope you enjoyed it," he says as he drops me off in my room. "Are you kidding, I loved it, it was so much fun regardless that it had to be cut a little shorter," I kiss his cheek good night. "Good night nai," he says as he goes in for a kiss on the lips, and I pull away as a quick reflex. "Too soon?" he says "nah come here vin vin you just caught me by surprise," I say before drawing him in for a quick kiss.

 "Too soon?" he says   "nah come here vin vin you just caught me by surprise," I say before drawing him in for a quick kiss

Naileadevora: 💳💥💳💥💳💥💳

Vinniehacker: take it