The Great Teacher

At morning , Guru and shishya both did suryanamaskar,  but parasuram see a different thing in his lifetime, that his radhaye is shining like sun under the rays, it's like a part of suryadeva is standing beside him, he smiled by seeing this father - son duo.

    After sometime,

          Radhaye, first test for u is, u have to bring me mango, but u can't pluck it from tree, the fruit has to fall naturally from the tree but before it reaches the ground you have to catch that, take full day for this task, but till evening if u fail to bring the mango then you can leave, said lord parashuram firmly.

    I will definitely bring you mango gurudeva.

    Remember radhaye, confidence is good but over confident not right it leads you nowhere.  With that lord went and sit in a rock to see karna's practice.

Here at first karna try to catch the manga but all in vain, he can't catch a single mango, then he start to concentrate, he closed his eyes and start to listen the sound of tree,  before fall of every mango there will a mild sound is there, yes I want to follow the sound,   by following the sound he catches the mango correctly, for that he take 4 hours time.

Parashuram smiled his student, he know he can get it but he have to see his patience level and at the same time his speed.

After that, parashuram said to hit a moving stone in a three chances

  First chance, karna missed it, he tensed lightly, second chance also he missed it, now he feel restless, by  sensing his emotions 

         Don't loose ur stability, show ur anger to the target, change ur pain into ur weapon . Make that a ur strength.

After listening lord parashuram words, he aim the target and hit it correctly.

   Bagavan parasuram smiled, and next  is a final test for u radhaye, after sun set,  he magically make some insects fly in the sky , then order karna to hit all insects in a single arrow.

Karna at first try, he some insects, but there will balance some insects , so he again try but now also he can't hit it correctly,  darkness is not helping him.
   He just observed it's movement in dark with the help of little light, the insects are, come to same point at particular time period, karna smiled and hit now correctly and at the same time with single arrow every insects are dead.

   Amazing radhaye, from tomorrow morning, ur practice will start properly.   Karna touched his gurudeva feet.  Vijayabava .
_______________________________________

In guru dhronacharya ashram,
       The 106 princes and ashwathama are learning war skills.  One day guru dron invite all students and show a wooden bird which is tie in a tree, ask what they are seeing now, every one are saying like tree, sky etc..,  but only ashwathama and arjun said about the bird. He gives permission to these two only, arjun hit it correctly at first try, ashwathama also hit it correctly but ashwathama's arrow pierce through the bird eye and fall into the ground, everyone shocked, first time his father praise his skill and praise prince arjun skill.

At night, arjun search ashwathama to talk about morning happening, he see that ashwathama going into Forest area with sword and bow, he also follow silently, he meet another boy and two of them start to practice at night.  Arjun went near them and called, ashwathama , what are u doing in the forest?
       That's should be my question prince arjun, r u following me?

   Yes, actually I want to talk to u about the morning event. How u manage to pierce both eyes of the bird?

   My vasu bharata teach him so only, said another boy. Ashwathama said,
       Don't say to father about this visit prince arjun, he is my friend's brother, shon. I promised my friend to take care of him in his absence.

        OK, but who is ur friend and where he is?

     Karna is my friend, and he is lord parashuram hermitage to learn about archery.