Woah... Again!

"So, you are telling me that these two plants are actually plant superheroes like in your comic?" asked Mink.

"Yep," Alice confirmed.

"-And they are in this car and we are taking them home to see Crazy Dave..?"

"Mhm,"

"Ah. I understand. Interesting."

Alice and Ragz had swapped spots in the car, allowing Alice to sit in the back with Mink and the two plant heroes. They had countless questions for Green Shadow and Solar Flare, all about themselves - and the two zombies they'd been fighting.

"How did you even get into that fight?" asked Alice. "It seemed pretty heated by the time we got to see it,"

Solar Flare rolled her eyes. "Well, those two bozos Rustfuck and Bitchfinity-"

"-Rustbolt and Impfinity," Green Shadow corrected.

"Yeah, whatever. They showed up and were like 'ugh we hate plants we're gonna like kill you cause you're mistakes or something,"
"To be specific, I remember Rustbolt stating that we weren't meant to exist," added Green. She sighed. "I fear he may be right, considering the lasers seem to be Dr. Zomboss's doing,"

"I do not understand Dr. Zomboss's plan," said Mink. "If he is to make zombie superheroes, why would he make the lasers random? If you truly are accidents, then his plan was not reliable,"

"That's what we're wondering as well," said Green Shadow.

"Odd.."

"-I mean, Zomboss isn't really that smart," Solar Flare interjected. "I know his whole thing's that he's the smartest zombie ever or whatever, but come on. The dude thought turning Neighborville into a pinball machine was a good idea. This is one of the less dumb things he's done,"

Mink nodded. "True.. it is still very odd, however. I think Dr. Zomboss should have tested his laser on specific zombies and not at random,"

"Maybe you should be Zomboss instead, kid,"

"I would not like to be Zomboss! Zomboss is bad! I am not bad, I am Mink! And being Mink is one of the greatest things you can be!"

"You keep thinkin' that, kid,"

"Hey, uh- Alice, you're the one who's going crazy over superheroes being real, right?" asked Ragz.

"Yep! I'm going absolutely bonkers right now but I'm trying not to be weird," they responded.

"Well, look! There's more of them!" he pointed out the window to another street over.

"YOU TOLD ALICE BUT NOT ME??" Peter immediately skidded the car to a halt, giving him a chance to scold Ragz. "Ragz, I'm the one responsible for all of you, you're supposed to tell me if you see anything dangerous, not just point out a potential threat cause you think it's cool!"

"-Peter, it is cool!" said Alice, who - with the car stopped - could watch the fight Ragz had pointed out. Sketchbook in hand, they wrote, "one plant, one zombie. Plant's a bonk choy, zombie's a disco zombie? All i know is that the zombie's got hair kinda like mine and its cool."

Green Shadow and Solar Flare had hopped up on Alice's lap to get a better view out the window - Mink even looked over Alice's shoulder. Staring out, they watched a masked bonk choy throw punch after punch at a disco zombie clad in yellow and black, but miss every punch due to the disco zombie's.. Bizarre movement pattern.

"Shit, that zombie's so funky that he can't hit him!" said Solar Flare.

Solar Flare was right, but the zombie hero had more than the disco fever on his side. He charged an electric blast, shocking the bonk choy - who twitched and sputtered as he fell to the sidewalk.