sleepy 2 - AteezXwooyoung

"I don't know why ppl rlly want wooyoung" yunho said coming from down the stairs surprising everyone.
"Oh ello yunho" yeosang said.
"Hiya" yunho said.
"Wooyoung really does look soooo small" yunho said cooing.
"Yep, he sure does" Mingi said kissing wood's head.

***

All but woo was in the living room, they was watching a movie (horror), when woo was coming down the stairs not knowing what they was watching he was looking at the screen then a jump scare came on, he squeeled and fell to the floor making a slight this making everyone turn around, when tears started to firm in wooyoung eyes, they all rushed over to him.

"Omg woo baby, are you okay?" seonghwa asked worriedly.
Woo shakes his head (no), rubbing his butt when he fell hard on the tile floor and getting scared not know they was watching a horror movie.
"Did my baby hurt his butt?" San asked rubbing it kissing his head.
"A-and the wovie, me widnt wnow (know) thewe was a jumpscware" woo said sobbing.
"Aww baby it's okay, it's gone now, don't worry love" seonghwa said giving him little kisses on his nose.
"Cmon come sit with us Babs" seonghwa said heading to the Sofa patting his laps for woo to sit and cuddle with him.
A smile formed on woo's face rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws with yunho oversized jumper.
"Want to watch something bubby?" Jonho asked picking up the remote.
"What is thewe?" Woo asked.
"There's horrid Henry, sponge bob, paw patrol, finding Nemo, inside out, finding dory, all sorts baby" hongjoong said.
"Fwinding dowey" woo said clapping his hands together as he was excited.
"Okay Babs San will put it on" seonghwa said bouncing him up and down on his lap.

***

They movie came on, after 30 minutes woo was asleep on seonghwa's lap with his head resting on his shoulders making quite little snores.
"He is always sleepy" yeosang whispered smiling at the younger in seonghwa's lap.
Seonghwa hummed and looking at the younger kissing his forehead and smiling.
"I love you baby" he whispered to the younger earning a little from the younger.
" I wuv Chu too daddy" woo said in tiny before going back to sleep.
Everyone cooed at him.