thunderstorm 2

as the tri was asleep, wooyoung woke to a dry mouth, he went downstairs to get a drink.

as he filled it, he was about to take sip, until he heard the front door creek open, he slowly turned around only to the door slightly open, then it opened fully only to see a random black figure stood tall at the door, then a loud bang of thunder included lighting, wooyoung dropped the full glass of water as he got frightened, he was in a ball, as he looked up he saw the figure gone, but only tp picked off the floor, and was carried towards the open front door, he screamed at the top of his lungs, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

seonghwa POV

I was sleeping peacfuly until I heard a loud thunder and class break included plently of screams like someone is getting murded but when I heard my babys voice shout "MOMMYYY" I quickly sit up and shake hongjoong and rush out my room and running downstairs. I don't see wooyoung anywhere, until I saw a open door, I rushed to the door and saw wooyoung over someones shoulder hitting, kicking and screaming at the random guy.

"HONGJOONG, HE OVER HERE" seonghwa shouted point at the two.

hongjoong rushed over to soenghwa

authurs POV

as soenghwa shouted, wooyoung heard him and looked back at the door but seonghwa wasn't looking, then he said something to the guy.

"my mummy and daddy will hurt you" wooyoung said but he only got smack on the ass as an answer, it hurt like he was burning so he screamed. "OOW, GET OFF ME" wooyoung screamed at the huy, but the guy got woo off his shoulder and made woo look at him in the eyes but before the guy could say anything, wooyoung was snatched to someones side, the guy looked the person who toke wooyoung.

hongjoong POV

I looked where wooyoung and that guy was, they looked farfer away, I ran towards them then I grabbed wooyoung and put him to my side, he was still crying, another thunder came its way, but it was way louder since we are outside, he squealed and balled his eyes out while covering his ears and was in a ball, I saw seonghwa running upto wooyoung and picking him up and running towards the house.

"so ur the kidnapper then, snooping around peoples houses and unlocking the doors with a paper clip, eh?"

"no"

"no? BAHA, mate I just saw ya, take my fucking child, what do you mean no, and ur hitting them like a little slut, I saw you with my own eyes, so don't fucking lie to my face"

"I mean no becaus-" he was cut off by a punch in the face.

"I don't want to hear ur bullshit coming from your fishy breath" he continued to punch him until he passed out.

end of POV

they all was home, and wooyoung on seonghwa's lap still sobbing.

"its okay baby, he is gone now, I sorted him out" hongjoong said in a soft soothing voice calming the younger, while seonghwa was rocking forth and back, whispering soft words in his ear, as wooyoung was listening he started to calm along with his sobs, he fell asleep in seonghwa's arms