9

As the our was breathing the shit out of yugyeom, wooyoung woke up.

"Hello little one" yunho said rubbing his back.

"Hewo" wooyoung baby spoke, yawning.

"Did you have a good sleep" yunho asked softly.
Wooyoung nodded cuddling back with him.

"Want something to eat youngie" seonghwa asked.

Wooyoung looked at him, he nodded.
"Pancwakes" wooyoung said.

***

They was in the kitchen eating until wooyoung realized something.
"Mummy, where's de ofers." Wooyoung asked concerned.
The three of the caregivers looked at eachother.
"Well, baby, they went to go... Shopping- yeah shopping, no need to worry" seonghwa said, covering up the he he said.

"Oki" wooyoung said looking down, he wanted all of his caregivers to join them.

When they finished eating they heard the door open, wooyoung looked straight at the door, he got up and walked there seeing if they his other caregivers.

"Dere hewe" wooyoung jumped.

Mingi walked up to wooyoung picking him up.
"Hello, baby" Mingi said nuzzling his nose to his, making him giggle.

"Mummy said you went shopping, dere no bags" wooyoung said.

"Aha, yeah, well, there was really nothing in the shops, I'm guessing people was panic buying, love, it doesn't matter, we still have stuff in the house to feed us." Mingi said smiling, knowing seonghwa was covering for them, so then now he had to make an excuse.

"Oh, siwy peeple think they won't get food" wooyoung giggled.
Mingi giggled too, he sat down with wooyoung on his lap, they all was watching a movie, but half way through it wooyoung and a few members had fell asleep.

______
OK THIS STORY HAS ENDED, I DID ENJOY MAKING THIS BUT IT WAS THE TIME UPDATING, IM SORRY ABOUT THAT, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.