It Is What It Is

VON POV
Kentrell must be dumb asf if he think we finna give him $800,000,000.
We on our way to Kentrell trap house. We called up some of our people, ikey, doodielo, thf zoo, princedre. We gotta play it smoove doe. Cause kentrell will think sum up.
Durk- how long till we get here gang?
Von- just chill and ride bro dam
Muwop- why are we even going there again?
Booka, doodielo, thfzoo, ikey- nigga are you slow?
Von- slow asf
>>>>>>>>>>>>
25 minutes later we arrive to Kentrells trap house.
Still Von POV
We get out the car.
Von- durk and doodie lo take the front , booka, thfzoo, Dre take the back, me and muwop and ikey, got the sides.
Von- on 3. 1,2,3
We get inside the house.
Von- where tf she at?
Kentrell- I don't know who you talking about.
Durk- bullshii
Ikey pistol whipped k3 while I started fighting kentrell.
DURK POV
As I'm walking down this hallway, I hear muffle screams. I look and see what door it is. I open the door and see Ben on top of nique.
I then start fighting Ben off of Nique.
Durk- Ben get tf off of her I said after every punch
Durk- Nique you okay?
Nique- yes
I bust down the door to get us outta there. As I look at Nique she's covered in blood with all her clothes ripped off of her body.

Durk- What happened

Nique- Ion wanna talk about it.

After that me and Nique make our way downstairs, I see both Kentrell and Ben on top of Von stomping him out, you already know I'm finna go help my Twin👿. I just started punching tf out Ben while Von was beatin by ahh. Me and Von just got doe beatin dey ahh
NIQUE POV
We are in the car, riding back to my house. I was cold, I barely had any clothes on. I still don't know why they killed kentrells cousin. I'm finna ask somebody.
Nique- Ayo durk
Durk- Yes?
Nique- why did y'all kill kentrells cousin?
Durk- because he kilt our homeboy.
Nique- Who was your guys's homeboy?
Durk- his name was T.Roy. He was decent as hell.
Nique- hmm
>>>>>>>>>>>
35 minutes later
Still Nique POV
We arrive to my house. Everyone was sitting in the living room.

Durk- What they do to you while you was in there?
Nique-

Von-what the do to you while you was in there? Emphazing the what

Nique- Ben ra-raped me.

Everybody- what?!!

Durk- Aww Nique I'm so sorry. I wish I was there to stop it.

Von- I'm sorry Nique

Nique- yea. He hurt me.

Nique- I'm finna take a shower.

Everybody- ok.

Omniscient POV
>>>>>>>>>>
1 hour later
Nique hops out the shower. She walks to her room. She opens her door and she see's Von and Durk sitting on her bed.

Nique- what y'all doing in my room?
Von- we can be in here if we wanna
Nique- please leave

Durk- and what makes you think we gone leave? *smirks at Von

⚠️ SEX SCENE⚠️ * if you don't wanna read it just skip.

"Dam" Von and Durk mumbled as she dropped her towel.
She seductively walks over to Von and Durk. Durk starts caressing her left boob while Von is caressing the other. Nique lets out a slight moan. Durk starts rubbin her down there, "ouuu right there" Nique moans as Durk was rubbin her. The adds two fingers making Nique gasp for air. "Uhhh fuk" nique moans as durk does his fingers in a come her motion.
Durk- you like that?
Nique- Yes
Durk- Yes what?
Nique- yes daddy
After nique is done getting fingered by Durk, Nique starts tugging on their pants and Von and Durk take off their pants and drawls.
Nique- who wanna go first.
Von- Me
VON POV.
This might have been the best head I've ever gotten.
Shii, i mumbled as she deep throated me, cause this bich give some head, I'm talm bout slurping, and gagging and gargling all on my dik. I used my hand and grab some of her hair and make her take all of me . As Nique sucking me up she makes eye contact wit me. That shii a big turn on. Nique kept sucking while looking me on the eyes.
Nique- you like that?
Von- shii
She got done sucking me up. As nique was done sucking Von up, she now was sucking Durk up while getting head from Von. I told her to get on her back and spread her legs cause I'm bout to eat like it's my last meal. "Uh fuck" nique moans as I'm eating her out. I then add two fingers. "Ouuu shii, right there" nique moans as I'm eating her out. She squirts and Von licks up all her juices. I'm finna cummm" Nique moans. Let it out ma, I say. She releases on my fingers. And I let her taste herself.

DURK POV
I could barely get any head from Nique cause Von was snatching her soul.
Durk- Nique have you ever did anal?
Nique- yeah
Durk-bet
Nique lines herself up with my dik and I ram it into her , "ouuu fuk" she says as she slides down on my dik. She starts to ride me backwards.
While I'm doing anal on her, Von in the front fuking her in missionary. He was going to slow at first. So I said " fuk it" then I started pounding into nique, then Von stared to pound into her to, from the front. "Uhhhhh fuk" she moaned as we both was pounding into her. But what Nique don't know is that me and Von both nutted in her.
Then Von takes his dik out from the front and I take mine out from the back. Von starts giving her back shots while she sucking me up. "Ouuu fuk" Nique moaned as Von was giving her back shots. All you heard was skin clapping, slurping sounds from her sucking me up. A couple minutes later me and Von switch places. Now I'm giving her back shots, while she sucking Von up.  "Dam girl" I said as she was throwin it back. Few minutes later we get done and me and Von both started rubbin on her pussy. As they were doing that she started squirting everywhere.
Durk & Von- you like that?
Nique- yes
Durk & Von- yes what?
Nique- yes daddy
Durk and Von add both of their fingers into her. They both were doing there fingers in a come her motion.
Nique- ahhhh fuk, I'm finna cumm
Durk & Von- hold it
Nique- I can't
Durk & Von- cum for daddy.
Uhhh shiii, nique moaned as she released herself onto their fingers. Then Durk and Von started licking they fingers, then let Nique lick their fingers to taste herself.
Nique- Round 2 in da shower?
Durk & Von- we finna tear yo ahh up.
⚠️ SEX SCENCE OVER⚠️

I tried my best with this scene. Prolly wasn't my best😣 but, comment, vote, add to reading lists.

VOTE VOTE VOTE🚨

Will nique be pregnant again?

P.S- this scene I just wrote about all three of em having sex was just a one time thing throughout the whole story.

Who will Nique want to be with?
Von or Durk?