My Water Broke

~Nique POV~
I am now 8 months pregnant. They should come any day now. I forgot that you know who was over yesterday. I think they went home. I mean they only live across the street. I get up outta bed and feel something drip down my leg. "Fuckkk" I thought. I called up durk to come take me to the hospital.
Nique❤️: Baby My Water Broke
Durk: ok here we come
Nique: hurry the fuck up.
I hear a knock on the door but the door is locked. And I can't move. My contractions are hurting so bad. I heard durk and Von bust down the door cause it was locked.
Durk- where you at bae?
Nique- I'm upstairs
Von- here we come
They make there way upstairs.
Nique: durk baby can you get the baby bag for me? And go get Kaiser from his room.
Durk: yes I will
Von- I'm sorry I said I wasn't gonna be here for there birth.
Nique: I accept yo apology but I'm hurting.
Von picks me up and we make our way downstairs
Nique: ahhh it hurts
Durk- I know baby we almost there
We make our way to the car to go to the hospital.
~ AT THE HOSPITAL ~
Doctor- ok mommy your gonna have to push. On 3 1,2,3
Nique- ahhhhh, I can't do it
Durk- yes you can baby we right here
Doctor- come on, push, push, push, push
Baby 1 was the boy. He looked just like Von. Baby 2 was the girl. She looked just like durk.
Nique: damn, don't nun of y'all got my genes
Durk: that's what strong genes do
Doctor- do you guys have any names?
Nique: y'all got any names?
Durk: Willow Dior Banks
( I don't know if that's her real middle name I just made that up)
Von: imma just name lil man after me
Nique: I like those names☺️
Durk & Von- we love you nique
Nique- I love you guys too. Where Kaiser at?
Durk- he prolly playing on his iPad.
Nique- Kaiser baby come here
Kaiser- yes mowmmy?
Nique- meet your little brother and sister. Kaiser just started playing with them but gentle, like touching their fingers and stuff.
Kaiser- is they coming home with us?
Nique- yes, but not today
Kaiser got sad and started crying
Nique- kaiser baby why you crying?
Kaiser- I wanna bring them home, he says crying
Nique- we gotta wait till mommy get better than we can take em home. Okay?
Kaiser- okay. He says smiling.
Whole time durk and Von was taking pictures.
Tell me why Ari and Blasian had the nerve to show up to the hospital.
Blasian- hey bae, congrats nique. *Rolls her eyes*
Von- hey bae
"Hey bae"? He just told me he loved me. Imma just act like Ian here that. I really wanted to cry but sucked that shit up. Trynna play me, like I won't give this pussy away.
Ari comes in and does the same thing Blasian did.
Ari- hey bae
Durk- hey bae
"Woooooowww" nique thought. They just sat here and said they loved her now they back on they bullshit. "Ian even tripping, cause I still got Bryson number, let them keep playing with me and this pussy gone belong to somebody else" nique thinks while smiling.
Durk & Von- what you smiling bout?
Nique- oh nothingggg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 week passes and Nique and the twins, and Kaiser can finally leave the hospital.
Nique is ready to go home with the twins. Ever since she gave birth to the twins she hasn't heard from durk or Von. She tried calling them so that they could help her with the twins. They didn't answer. "Oh yeah, I got Bryson number" nique thought. She called up Bryson.
Nique💚: hey bryson
Bryson❤️: hey nique how you doing?
Nique💚: good just ready to go home
Bryson❤️: I feel it
Nique💚: can you come get me and the twins and Kaiser from the hospital cause Durk and Von not answer
Bryson❤️: here I come
Nique💚: thank you
Bryson❤️: no problem
Nique waits 10 minutes for Bryson. He finally makes it to the hospital. He helps nique with the twins and Kaiser.
They leave the hospital to nique house. (But what she don't know is that durk and Von got copies of her house key). They arrive to niques house.
Nique- wanna come inside?
Bryson- sure
Nique unlocks her door to see Durk and Ari and Von and Blasian just sitting in they living room. "Now how the hell they get in my house, I swear these niggas  crazy" nique thought. Nique goes to sit down on the couch with Bryson. Whole time durk and Von mean mugging Bryson. But why are they worried if they gfs here? Nique then take Von jr and willow outta their car seats.
Kaiser- mowmmy  can I hold willow?
Nique- sure baby
Nique hands Kaiser willow and lays her on his lap
Nique- be gentle ok baby
Kaiser- ok mowmmy
Then Blasian and Ari ass gone say "them babies ugly asf anyways". As much as nique wanted to get up and just punch the shit outta them. She tried getting up but Bryson pulled her back down and whispered something in her ear. It made her smile. Then she got a text from durk and Von in a group chat they got.
Durk- what he tell you?
Von- why this nigga got you smiling like we won't fuck you up?
Nique- why would you guys care anyways? Lemme ask y'all sum tho.
Durk- ask away
Von- what is it?
Nique- why y'all cheat on me?
Durk- just get past that already dam
Von- stop bringing old shit up
Nique- ok, how you feel if I gave another nigga y'all's pussy?
Durk- I would kill you and him
Von- he"ll be wit tooka
Nique- then why give my dick  that belongs to me in other bitches??
Durk- ...
Von...
Nique- fucking  thought so,So when I get wit Bryson, and when you wanna come get yo kids, don't try to talk to me or say yall sorry or nunna dat shit.
Durk- Aiigh bet
Von- you got it
And for Von and durk to just sit there and let them say that to her about they kids, disrespectful. Blasian and Bryson used to date. And she thinks that "dating Von" would make him jealous. But it's not. Bryson shoots Nique a text.
Bryson- wanna move in wimmie?
Nique- that would be thankful cause these niggas ain't even appreciating me or my kids. And for them to just sit there and let them say dat shit about our kids. Foul. Yes I would love to move in with you. Lemme go get my things.
Bryson: okay. I'll be down here waiting.
Nique- okay. Thank you bryson. Really
Bryson- no problem nique
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nique packs all of her clothes, Kaiser's clothes and the twins clothes. She makes her way downstairs.
Durk & Von- where the fuck yu think you going?
Nique- somewhere I will be appreciated at. Come on Bryson
Bryson- here I come
Nique- durk and Von, I already know y'all was gonna cheat on me as soon as I met y'all. I love you guys but I'm not in love with you guys no more. You don't tell me y'all love me or yall don't even show me. I'd rather be with someone who appreciates me, then to take advantage of me. Take a good look at me cause this the last time y'all ever gone see me.
Durk and Von just sat there stuck. They knew she was right. All the lying, cheating, not showing no love or affection to her. They knew they really fucked up this time. They were gonna say something until nique just closed the door behind her. They can't get her back now.

WHERE SHOULD NIQUE AND BRYSON AND THE TWINS AND KAISER MOVE TO?

IS IT TIME FOR DURK AD VON TO MOVE ON??

WILL DURK AND VON BE THERE FOR THERE KIDS?

WILL NIQUE TAKE THEM BACK?? ( I hope not)

VOTE VOTE VOTE🚨
COMMENT 💥