See You Again

2 Years later (sorry for the big time skip, I had to)
The twins are now 3, Kaiser is 5. Nique is 27. Nique lets Durk and Von come get the kids on weekends. Everytime they come they try to make conversation with nique but she has had enough of it. She is living her life to the fullest. Her and Bryson have a 1 year old son and they named him after Bryson. Niques relationship is actually going good. Kinda. She still thinks about them. But she knows that they aren't good for her, so she just chose to be with someone who will love her and and her kids for them.
Nique had woken up outta her sleep and Bryson was sleep wrapped around her waist.
Nique- baby get up I gotta pee
Bryson- few more minutes *sleepy voice*😫
Nique- baby I'm literally bout to piss myself
Bryson- fine
Nique gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom and comes out to lay back down.
~COUPLE HOURS LATER~
3:30 pm
Nique- baby wake up
Bryson- why
Nique- I wanna do something with the kids and you
Bryson- where y'all wanna go?
Kids- park park park
Bryson- ok we can go to the park
Kids- yayyyy
Nique gives the kids baths and gets them all dressed. They make there way to the park. They make it to the park. As soon as nique and the kids and Bryson make it to the park, they get out the car. She hears familiar voices but doesn't think to much of it. It's like she just can't escape these niggas bro. From the corner of her eye she sees durk and his girlfriend and that they have a kid together. Same with Von and his girlfriend. They didn't see nique but nique saw them.
Bryson- what you thinking bout baby?
Nique- oh nothing
Nique takes the new baby and the twins and Kaiser and goes to the swings.
Kaiser- mowmmy push me please
Nique- okay baby
Willow- mommy push me please
Nique- here I come baby
Dayvon Jr- mowmmy push me please
Nique-here I come baby
Nique is now switching from kid to kid pushing them. From the corner of her eye she sees bryson hugging all up on some girl and then grabs her ass and then kisses her. Bryson couldn't see nique but nique saw him. Nique was gonna confront him about it but then it would just start problems. So she just left it alone till they got home.
-DURK POV-
Me and my girl ari are at the park with our kid his name is yoshon, he's 3. Von and Blasian here too with their kid, True. From the corner of my eye I see someone. * I know that who I think it is. I shoot Von a text.
-VON POV-
Durk shot me a text saying us that nique. I looked at the woman's chocolate face, and it was her, I texted durk back and said that it was her. But she was here with that Bryson nigga.
-DURK POV-
Von had texted me back saying that it was her.
Ari- what you thinking bout bae?
Durk- nothing
Ari- oh okay. I'll be back I gotta go to the bathroom.
Durk- ok baby

Nique had all her kids with her. But there was this unfamiliar baby face that I saw. He looked just like Bryson. * I know she ain't vie my pussy away, he thought.
On the inside he was mad as hell.

But sometimes in life you can't get mad at people who wanna make better decisions in their life. You can't just go out and cheat on yo girl and come back home and expect everything to be the same as it was before. That's how durk and Von felt. Thety felt like they fucked up cheating on nique, coming home late, weak sex. This is actually a lesson learned for durk and Von. They really fucked up and they know it. They can't never get nique back. They can't never tell her they love her anymore, all the feelings nique had for them are now gone but she still has love for them but she's not in love with them.
Nique had told Bryson that she wanted to go home.
Nique- baby I wanna go home now
Bryson- ok
Nique and the kids and Bryson make it home. Niques thinks about confronting Bryson but she waits to put the kids to bed first.
Nique- who was that bitch you was kissing at the park?
Bryson- ion know what you talm bout
One thing that Bryson don't know is that nique aint no dumb bitch. She been through this shit before.
Nique- imma ask you one more time who was that bitch you was kissing at the park?
Bryson- it was my ex
Nique- why the fuck are you kissing your ex?
Bryson- she forced me too
Nique- how the fuck she forced you too and I saw you lean into her and kiss her?
Bryson- bitch you tripping
Nique pauses befo saying a word!
Nique- who a bitch
Bryson- you is. Now get the fuck outta my face befo I hit you in it
Nique- you ain't gone do shit
Bryson punches nique in the face and just keeps hitting her.
Nique- Bryson stop
Bryson- nah, you said I wasn't gone do shit right, so I'm showing you what I'm finna do
Nique slipped outta his grip and ran upstairs and started to pack her and the kids clothes. Bryson comes up the stairs and sees nique packing some clothes.
Bryson- im sorry mamas come here
Nique- no. Cause you know what them other niggas put me through she said while crying. Bryson walks over to her and wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her.
Bryson- I've never actually hit a woman till now, I'm sorry mamas
Nique doesn't respond.
Bryson- I said I'm sorry mamas now put the clothes back
Niques just keeps packing clothes cause the words that he was saying was the same exact words they said to her when she found out they was cheating on her. Nique don't got time for bullshit. Bryson was taking the clothes out of niques hands.
Nique- am I not enough? She says crying
Bryson- yes mamas you is. I'd give you the whole world just to see you happy he says.
Nique- but If I got talk to my exes it's a problem. Right?
Nique- right? She says yelling
Bryson- yes
* yea sit down mr nigga Nique thought.
Nique- I don't wanna feel hurt over and over again. So please any other hoes you have please delete them outta your phone. Bryson did what was told.
Nique- I want this forever she says pointing between her and Bryson
Bryson- I do too mamas, I love you
Nique- I love you too
Nique unpacked her clothes and her and Bryson went to sleep.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THAT BLASIAN AND BRYSON USED TO DATE

WHO YOU THINK BRYSON WAS KISSING ON?

ADD TO READING LISTS