Chapter 1

"Ughhhhh why is it always so empty in the club at daytime." Korra mumbled as her face was on the counter.

"Probably because everyone is busy in the morning, plus they also have to work." Kai explained as he cleaned some glasses from last night.

"If that's the case then why even come in the morning?" Korra groaned as she sat her head up and placed her hand on her cheek.

"Just because no one is here doesn't give you the right to slack off Korra."

Both Kai and Korra turned their heads to see their boss Shady Shin come out from the back as he counts the money they made last night.

"No offense Shady Shin, but there isn't a reason to even make us come to work in the morning since are shifts are only at night anyways." Korra pleaded.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Korra with this one." Kai joined. "I mean I get the fact that we have to clean glasses and make sure nothing is missing, but other than that what is there for us to do?"

Shady Shin had looked at them with a smirk before he looked at the clean glasses near Kai.

"Hey Kai, hand me two old fashioned glasses." Shin replied.

"Um okay." Kai said as he grabbed two old fashioned glasses and handed them to Shady Shin.

Both Kai and Korra were confused on why Shin needed them, but before the knew it Shin had pulled out two different types of alcohol. One was Whiskey and the other was Vodka, he had put Whiskey in one glass and Vodka in the other one.

"Uh boss what are you doing?" Korra asked.

Shady Shin didn't say anything as he placed both glasses on the counter.

"Alright you two listen up, now I know what you guys are thinking, what the hell am I doing right now? Well as you can see I have two different types of alcohol in these glasses, one is Whisky and the other is Vodka." He said pointing at both of them.

"We can see that but what do we need them for?" Kai asked.

"Well it's for a challenge I have for the both of you." Shin said.

Korra and Kai were confused on what Shady Shin mean't by a challenge.

"You two still don't understand do you?"

"Nope." They both pleaded.

"Fine I'll explain it more, the challenge is that I want you two to spend the whole day to come up with your own alcohol and ingredients to put in it." Shin explained.

"Oh I think I get it." Kai said. "Wait but what's the point of the challenge?"

"The answer is simple, it's for practice." Shin exclaimed. "And I also want to see if you two can make something that can be add to the menu."

"I mean I always wanted to try to experiment with different flavors for are drinks so why not." Kai said as he thought about it.

"It sounds fun to me so I'm down." Korra said. "So what do we have to do for are challenge?"

"Well the first thing you need to figure out is what you need, starting with alcohol." Shin said as he grabbed the two old fashioned glasses.

"So that's what you needed those glasses for." Korra said.

"Wait how come we couldn't choose what alcohol we could use?" Kai asked.

"Because you two can never agree on anything and always end up arguing on who should do what." Shin explained.