Chapter 2

Before Asami knew it the day was already over, she had packed her things and walked out her office to go home and get ready for later tonight.

Before she could reach the elevator she had ran into Opal still working.

"Hello Opal." Asami said.

"Ms. Sato!" Opal jumped in shocked.

"I'm sorry did I scare you?" Asami asked concerned.

"Oh no I was just startled that's all." Opal responded. "Anyways is there anything I can do for you Ms. Sato?"

"Actually, I wanted to know if you have anything scheduled tonight." Asami said.

"Oh well I don't have anything to do other then work, why you ask?" Opal questioned.

"Me and two others are going to Club Shady tonight and Bolin wanted me to ask you if you wanted to tag along." Asami explained.

"Wait really, but why me?" Opal asked confused.

"That's something you have to ask Bolin." Asami answered. "So do you wanna go?"

"Sure why not." Opal agreed.

"You sure? Cause you don't have to go if you don't want to." Asami asked.

"I'm sure, besides I need to get out more anyways." Opal said.

"Alright then, mind if I can get you're number so you can text me your address?" Asami asked.

"Sure!" Opal replied as she pulled out her phone.

They both exchanged numbers to contact each other later.

"Do you have anything to wear tonight?" Asami asked.

"I don't know actually, I'll put something together." Opal answered.

"Damnit, sorry opal but I have to go." Asami said as she looked at her watch. "I'll see you tonight."

"You too Ms. Sato." Opal said as she watched the CEO leave.

______

"Alright you two, let's see what you've come up with in the past few hours." Shady Shin said. "Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go first." Kai as he prepared his drink.

"Alright Kai, what is your drink called?" Shin questioned.

"I call it Citrus Breeze." Kai answered.

"Interesting, so what ingredients do you need to make it?" Shin asked.

"Well since you asked, it insists of ciroc citrus vodka, grapefruit juice, club soda, and four mint leaves from a mint sprig all in a highball glass with ice." Kai explained. "Then you add all the liquids in order as you gently stir it together, after that then you garnish it with your mint to complete your Citrus Breeze."

"What an interesting choice of ingredients Kai." Shin commented.

"Thanks boss!" Kai smiled.

"Alright Korra let's see what you put together." Shin said.

"Just know that mines is better then Kai's little creation." Korra bragged.

"At least I actually made it presentable, I'd like to see you try." Kai Said.

"Enough you two, Korra go ahead." Shin jumped in.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." Korra said as she turned to Kai. "I call this Vieux Carré, I tried to make it sound fancy."