╰► prologue ꒱

┌─ · · ──── · 🍰 · ──── · · ─┐

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ⋆ˊˎ-

⇀ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 ?

└─ · · ──── · 🍰 · ──── · · ─┘

* ˚ .  ˚   ⋆ . ·   +   ˚ *   ˚ ✧

NEKOMA'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM, a group of players with outstanding talent and unity.

Due to the players' flexibility and solid receives and digs, the Boys' Volleyball Club team is nicknamed "The Cats," which is also an allusion to the school name.

Praised for their unique style, the High School is well known around the field of Japan School Volleyball.

Although when they are not on court, they tend to be... a little more playful.

"LEV STOP FLAILING YOUR ARMS I CAN'T SAVE THE BALL." Yaku screams at him.

"WHAT DOES IT MATTER? YOU'LL RECIEVE IT ANYWAY." Lev shouts back.

With that, the demon suddendly had flowers sprout in his aura.

"Aw shucks, you didn't have to say that." He wore an I-already-know face and a smile.

"Seriously though, you can't be a regular if you can't recieve." Kuroo scowled.

"No! I wanna be the ace." The half-russian yells.

Lev, a 5-year-old trapped in a 16-year-old body. His relevantly tall height is a feature of his that none can miss.

Though being tall intimidates a few, he's quite the most childish and playful among the team.

"I want to eat apple pie..." Kenma murmurs. "Let's go to the pastry shop nearby."

Lev tilted his head. "Pastry shop?"

Kuroo's lips shaped into a circle. "Oh~ The talk of the school right now?"

That was when Yamamoto popped up with a big grin in his face.

"YES! The pastry shop is called Sweet Sensations; there's a cute girl working there who bakes delicious goods too!" He exclaims, eyes twinkling.

"Have you been there?" Their blonde-dyed setter asks.

"No. I've seen her in my buddies' photos though!"