╰► prologue ꒱

*       ˚       .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

﹏﹏ ❬ 🎨 : ✰❛ 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐒; 🖌 ❜ ❭ ﹏﹏

A blank state, symbolizing a new beginning or a fresh start. Similar to love, join Kageyama as he paints through the blank canvas of his love story.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

*       ˚      .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

The recieved ball echoed through the gymnasium.

Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Team are practicing yet again.

As the ball had been tossed to Kageyama, the raven-haired boy sent a set to Hinata.

Ever since they lost their match against Aoba Josai in an official game, it fueled the boys with determination and hunger for a comeback.

Hinata hit he ball but had spiked it at the wrong way making the ball bounce and roll outside the gym.

"HINATA, BOKE." Kageyama yelled at his partner in annoyance.

And before Hinata could remark, Sugawara stepped in between the two.

"Don't mind, don't mind~ Kageyama-kun, why don't you fetch the ball for us." The mother figure says.

The boy clicked his tongue before glaring intensely at Hinata who flinched by the taller male.

Kageyama headed outside, his eyes wandering around trying to find the stray ball.

That was until he found it.

Although the ball had hit a foot making the person pick it up before he could reach out to it.

"Ah-" Before he could apologize, he cutted off his own sentence unintentionally.

Because as soon as his eyes travelled onto the person's face, he was awestrucked.

She had beautiful H/C hair that matched her E/C-colored eyes.

What added to her features was her rosy cheeks and her cherry lips rising from a thin line to an award-winning smile.

Kageyama thought she was stunning.

And that alone caught him off guard. He cleared his throat before his thoughts snapped back to reality.

"S-sorry.." He faintly apologized looking away, trying hard not to blush.

"Don't fuss it!" She giggled and smiled, handing him back the ball before walking away with a small wave.

Kageyama blushed furiously without holding back knowing that there was no one around to see him.

That girl just earlier...

Who is she? Was she the same year as him or higher?

After a few minutes regaining back his composure, he walked back to the gym with his thoughts still occupied by the girl earlier.

"Ah! Kageyama! Where were you?" Hinata approached his partner wondering why he was taking long outside.

The setter paused momentarily before replying back.

"F-finding the ball dumbass." He furrows his brows.

Kageyama cursed under his breath for carelessly stuttering.