╰► green ꒱

*       ˚       .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

﹏﹏ ❬ 🎨 : ✰❛ 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍; 🖌 ❜ ❭ ﹏﹏

Be at your best around your crush! So like the color green, give them a refreshing feeling

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

*       ˚      .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

( time : still as the same day as yesterday )

KAGEYAMA PURSED HIS LIPS, BLUSHING of what happened earlier.

His thoughts continued to hammer him down with the scenario that escalated at the cafeteria just a while ago.

Y/N's eyes were far too mesmerizing, especially with her rosy cheeks and plump cherry lips—who wouldn't fall in love her?

Groaning, Kageyama knew he was hopelessly still falling into the bottomless pit of love.

He even felt himself being an idiot for freezing in his spot when you turned to smile at him the other day.

Including the embarassing part when a random student in line had to snap him off of his imagination.

What was worst was that she saw him being humiliated too since Y/N giggled.

Kageyama shook his head, trying to forget those.

Sighing, his eyes spotted the trio that helped him with his love problems.

"Oi Kageyama-kun!" Hinata called out.

Kageyama felt himself scowling. "What now idiot."

"I'm not an idiot!" His partner remarked before Nishinoya pushed his face away making him let out a oof.

"You see Kageyama, the fifth step needs to be announced in advance." The Libero pointed out.

Tanaka continued, shrugging, "Just for preparation."

The boy rose a brow. "Hah..?"

Nishinoya brought out his phone before shoving it near to Kageyama's face making him snatch it for a better look.

5) Look (and smell) your Best
-when you know your crush is
around, always try to look your best
-wear nice clothes
-keep your hair & nails neat & clean
-smell nice (not too much though!)

"Whoa.." Kageyama whispers to himself.

Then he looked towards the others. "Do you think it'd work?"

Tanaka smirks, an imaginary twinkle shown beside him. "I'm pretty sure L/N-chan likes boys who smells nice,"

"—looks handsome," Hinata adds, grinning.

"And who's name is Kageyama Tobiooo!!!!" Nishinoya finished, raising both of his arms wide.

The setter felt motivation rush to him before trying to keep his smile to himself.