The Pensacola Vacation

Grandma and Grandpa came to our house, where our Aunts and cousins, came over, to finalize plans.  We were driving to Pensacola, Florida for a meet and greet family meet.  It seemed that Clemency wasn't interested in going to Florida, nor were her family.  So, four SUVS, would be used, most suited for the long drive.  Nico's Chevy Suburban, my Kia Telluride, Christian's Durango, Aunt Shaniya's Lexus SUV,  and Uncle My's Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer, well five.  Since the picnic party was on the Fourth of July,  we would leave, July first, at 5am.  Nico and I gassed up, the night before.  Grandma and Grandpa were at Aunt Shaniya's house.

  1 July
4am🍇
    Up and dressed were we, Nate in his navy blue, footy pj's, Nico carried him to the car, placing his sleeping form in the middle.  Mom in her long sundress of a cheerful burnt yellow and orange, her hair in a clip and her glasses on place.  Nikki wore a cute peppermint pink and green jumper pants outfit, that came below her knees, to her shins. She sat behind the "shotgun" side.  Nico and Dad were going comfortably, as Nalah, in indigo sundress, was on the other side of Nikki.   I climbed into my Kia Telluride, I followed my brother, to the Livingston Square parking lot, where we waited for the rest of the Caravan.  Everyone arrived at five minute intervals, we were about ready to depart, when two more vehicles arrived,  a BMW, and an Escalade.   Oh...boy, the Beckett branch of the Nightwolf family arrived, sheesh.

  It was hours, before we reached the center of Virginia. Aunt Claudia was "blowing up " the phones about stopping for breakfast.  We stopped at a local pancake house for breakfast.  She and her children decided to eat at the Hilton Hotel, for a "champagne breakfast " with their kind.  While the Beckett branch, was still enjoying their champagne,  the rest of the family was on the road, heading for North Carolina.   We were half way through North Carolina,  when we got a shrill Aunt Claudia call us, for not waiting for her family.  She demanded we wait.  Dad's response,  ,"Yeah, right

July 1
  3pm🍇
      We reached South Carolina,  and checked into Dunes Resort, in SC.  We reserved 6 four bedroom condos.  Staci and I as the brides had one, we shared we with Lia and Ryan,  Aunt Bev, also shared our condo.  Mom and Dad had one, they shared with Grandma and Grandpa Blackwolf, Nikki and Nate.  We chilled out on the beach, as the Beckett branch of the family, straggled to the Dunes.  They got what was left.  We had a simple dinner, and hit the hay.  Wake up was 4am.