vmin {smut}

- continuation of the previous Vkookmin smut

"Taetae?"

Jimin spoke through the phone.

"Yes baby what is it?"

Taehyung answered while finding a suitable dress for his brother's birthday party.

"Daddy is busy"

Jimin said with a pout on his face.

"And?"

"And I'm horny"

Taehyung chuckles at the little one frankness.

"Can I come over?"

Jimin asked.

"No baby, Taetae have to attend a party but I think we can do one thing"

"What is it?"

Curiosity fills up Jimin,he look down to his visible boner.

"Lay on the bed"

Ordered Taehyung. Jimin stand up and walk to him and Jungkook bed,laying down.

"Take off all your clothes"

Jimin does as what he is told, Taehyung also sit on the bed and palm his dick.

"Suck your two fingers like you suck my dick"

"O-okay"

Jimin suck his two fingers and swirl his tongue around his fingers,sucking them, imagining it's Taehyung's dick.

Whimpers left his mouth and Taehyung on the other side stroke his dick and let out some groans.

"Now slowly enter your wet fingers inside your tight hole baby,imagine that as my dick"

Taehyung spoke, being impatient. Jimin push his two fingers inside his hole and moan at the feeling.

"Ahh Tae~"

He close his eyes and imagine Taehyung on top of him,fucking him hard and nice.

Hearing Jimin moan his name, Taehyung started to stroke his dick faster and spill out dirty words for Jimin..

"Baby you feel so tight around me"

Taehyung breathe out, Jimin release high pitch moans and trust his fingers deeper inside his hole.

"Ahh I'm cu-cumming"

"No, pull out"

Taehyung spoke coldly, he pull up his pants and grab his car key.

"But why?"

"Wait there"

Taehyung said and hang up, Jimin pull out his fingers and whine at the emptiness.

He look at the ceiling and he knows that Jungkook will not be happy about this but what can he do? He need someone to fulfill his needs.

The bedroom door opened, revealing Taehyung with a black sweatshirt and a black pants.

Seeing Jimin laying down on the bed, shirtless with his legs wide open makes Taehyung lose control.

He get on the bed and kiss Jimin and the little one immediately kiss him back,sucking on his lower lip.

Taehyung groans at the little one soft lips sucking on to his lip.

Jimin run his small hands down Taehyung body and stop on his pants. He unbuckle his belt,letting his big dick sprung out..

Taehyung suck Jimin's neck while Jimin pump Taehyung's dick.

And Jimin place Taehyung's on his entrance,the taller one quickly enter himself inside Jimin's wet and tight hole.

"Aaah"

Jimin moan out as Taehyung fills him up. And without wasting any time Taehyung kiss Jimin and started to trust inside him making the bed shake.

The sound of their skin clapping,groans and moans fills the room.

Taehyung pinned Jimin hands above his head and fuck him harder.

"I-im Cumming"

Jimin spoke as he clench his walls around Taehyung's dick.

"Cum for me baby"

Taehyung whisper on Jimin's ear,and right after that Jimin shot his juices over his stomach. Taehyung moan in satisfaction as he cum inside Jimin.

He look at his cum dripping out, overflowing from Jimin's asshole as he pull out and he bend down,cleaning up the rest of his cum with his warm mouth.

He then get up and kiss Jimin who is now all tired, the little one slowly kiss him back.

"Call me when you want,call me when you need"

Taehyung said, covering Jimin with the white sheet before leaving the house.