3

"Phew! Long day of work. Luffy acted strange there at the end. He was just rather quiet." Sanji says to himself. "Oh well. Maybe it's the Turkey. Turkey usually makes people fall asleep or tired." Sanji says.

As he locked up the place and put the big lock on it just for Luffy, he kissed his hand and blew a kiss at his restaurant telling it goodbye for the night.

In the morning it was his day off. Saturday and Sunday in Sanji mind are days of rest. Some might say it's only Sunday but not to Sanji. A fine gentalmen such as himself needs more days to rest than just one. Of corse that's what he thinks.

"What should I do on my day off?" Sanji thought to himself as he flips through his magazine. "I could go to the store to get some things?" Sanji thought.

Then he heard his phone beep and saw it was Nami. "Hello Nami dear, how are you today?" Sanji asks. "Hey Sanji! I was wondering what you're up to today?" She asks.

Sanji put up his magazine and leans back in his chair and says "nothing much. Today and tomorrow is my day off and I don't really know what to do." He says.

"Oh ok. Have you thought about when you want to get your tattoo?" Nami asks. "Not really, sorry." Sanji says.

"How about today? I'll be off tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to do it Sunday. So having your day off today is perfect." Nami said.

Sanji thought about it and it didn't seem like a bad idea. "I don't see why not. I'll need to get some groceries afterwards anyways." Sanji says.

Sanji could hear Nami squeal with glee. He couldn't help but laugh a little. "Awesome! So, when will you head your way?" Nami asks. "I might as well get ready now. I'll be there in a couple minutes." Sanji said.

"Okay! See you soon!" Nami said ending the call. "Yes! Sanji you amazing person!" Sanji thought.

"Now that's all figured out, time to find out what I'm going to wear!" Sanji said doing a little dance towards his closet.

"Hey Nami, can you come help me with this design?" A deeper voice asked. "Sure, what you need?" Nami asks.

"About this tattoo you drew the other day, is that suppose to be fire?" The male asks. "Oh yeah! I drew it for the chef next door to us." Nami says.

After Nami explained her drawing to the male partner her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Nami said. "Wait, slow down! You serious? Shit, I'll be there in 10 minutes." Nami said hanging up.

"What's wrong Nami?" The male asks. "Bell-mère is sick, and Nojiko needs help." She said grabbing her coat and purse.

Just before she left she said "hey, I have a customer coming today. He'll be here in a couple minutes. Do you mind taking care of him?" Nami asks.

"I don't mind. It's the knife one right?" The male partner asks. "Yep! Thank you so much!" Nami said leaving. "No problem!" The man yelled.

"I can't wait to get this tattoo! And see Nami with that curvy body of hers!" Sanji thought. "Now all I need to do is turn the corner and I'm here." Sanji said to himself.

He got to the parlor and went inside. After he hung his coat up and waited at the seats.

After waiting a couple minutes he saw a man with short green moss like hair and a scar on his eye. Not to mention, but his chest is bare and he's rather muscular with a bunch of scars too.

"Excuse me, is Nami here?" Sanji asks. The man looked up at sanji and asked "are you that chef next door?" He asks. "Yes I am. I here for a tattoo by Nami." Sanji said.

The man smiled a little and looked down at some papers he had that he was doing. "Sorry cook, Nami isn't here." The man said. "Where is she?" Sanji asks. "Her mother got sick and had to take care of her. Nami left me to take care of your tattoo." The man said.

Sanji looked him up and down. His intuition told him that he's probably rude and might hurt him.

"No I'll just wait for Nami." Sanji said. "Nami won't be back. Tomorrow's her day off." The man said

Sanji frowned and didn't say anything. He tried thinking of another way to get out of a man giving him the tattoo.

"Listen cook, just let me do your tattoo. Then by Monday, when she's here you can show it to her." The man said.

"Fine. But can you tell me who you are first? Personal reasons." Sanji said. The man with the green hair smirked at him as he was putting on some gloves.

"My names Zoro, I'm Nami's partner." He said as he lets go of the glove he puts on letting it slap against his skin