11

"Uh sanji! Where are you going?" Ussop yelled. "Don't worry about it I'll be right back!" Sanji yelled back.

Sanji went next door and sat in a chair at the women desk "Hello beautiful, do you know where a green hair idiot may've gone to?" Sanji asked calmly.

Nami smiled as she sat her arms on her desk. "I think I may have an idea, but you better hurry after." Nami says.

"Don't worry m'lady I'll get there, now where is he?" Sanji asks. Nami smirked "If I had to guess a sushi restaurant not far from here. And afterwards he said he was go to the gym. My guess the one that's a street over." She said.

"Thank you wonderful. I'll make sure to repay you soon." Sanji says getting up. "Take your time chef, don't worry about it. Just try focusing on the main course." Nami said.

"Haha, didn't know you were the one to make jokes. I'll see you another Miss Swan." Sanji said. And with that he called for a taxi to take him to the restaurant. The restaurant him and Zoro first went together.

Sanji felt his heart throb at the thought of it. Even when sanji was out of it he remembers having fun and admiring Zoro the whole time.

He gets to the restaurant and pays the taxi man. When he walks in he didn't see Zoro anywhere. "Excuse me, was there a green hair man that was here recently?" Sanji asked the server.

"Oh yes sir, I believe the one you are talking about left about 10 minutes ago." The server said. "Thank you so much, have a nice rest of your day." Sanji said. And with that he called another taxi and headed his way to the gym Nami said.

"Hey, Mickey do you think you can switch with me right after this person? I need to go on break!" A man asked at a front desk. "Yeah sure no problem." A women yelled back in another room.

"Okie now if you don't mind me asking if you have a membership card?" The front desk man asked. He took the card and scanned it. "Alright! Welcome back Zoro! Hope you enjoy your stay." The front desk man said.

"Thanks. Where the locker rooms again?" Zoro asks. "Oh! They're right around the corner there sir." The man said. "Thanks." And with that Zoro went to go change.

"Alright Mickey come a switch, I'm getting out of here for a bit.!" The man yelled. A women came out of a back room. "That's okay sir I can take it from here." She said.

(Btw Mickey it made up)

Sanji finally arrived at the gym and of course payed the person and went inside to the front desk.

"Hello! My name is Mickey, how may I help you? Would you like to sign up for a membership or do you already have a card?" The front desk lady asked.

"Uh sorry no, I'm looking for a tall man with green hair? Did he come here by any chances?" Sanji asked. "Uh sorry sir, I haven't seen anybody here with green hair today." Mickey said.

"Really? Can't you check your computer?" Sanji asks. "I can see if I can pull up a list of people who's been here if that's what you'd like." Mickey said. "Yes please." Sanji said. "This might take a minute so if you want to take a seat you can." Mickey said.

Sanji perked his head up fast "what do you mean? How long is a minute for your computer?" Sanji asked. "Well my boss just turned it off so I have to turn it back on to heat up." Mickey said.

"Heat up? You have a computer from the 80's or what??" Sanji asked. "I'm sorry sir but this is all I can do." Mickey said.

Sanji groaned setting his head on the desk with frustration. "It's fine, don't worry about it. I'll just handle it myself." Sanji said. He took out his phone and sighed to dial and number.