8

That morning Sanji was exhausted, he didn't get much sleep that night after his and Zoro event. He's been groaning all morning and haven't been able to focus. 

"Hey man, what's going on?" Usopp asks. Sanji sighs and sets down the twos plate. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." Sanji says. "C'mon, you know you can talk to us." Usopp says. "I know, I know, but it's really ok." Sanji says.

"Damn. What ever happened probably was bad. Sanji is never this gloomy." Usopp said. "Yeah kinda weird. He's always cheery and heart eyes all the time." Luffy says. "Right. I kinda wanna help out but seems like he doesn't wanna talk about it." Usopp says.

Luffy sets his head down on the bar and watches his friend the chef cook with his head down and hums to himself. "Yeah, we should just leave him be for a bit until he's better." Luffy says. "Good thinking pal." Usopp says as the two of em wait for their food.

"Good afternoon Zoro, do we have any appointments today?" Nami said hanging her coat. "It's a nightmare outside so much snow! We're you ok making it home?" She asks. "Yeah we have a couple and I took the bus with the cook last night." Zoro said putting together some tools.

Nami while putting on gloves looked curious and shocked. "You did? How did that go?" Nami asked. "Oh fine. Just a very cold bus ride for him. I was fine cause you know I'm like immune to the cold." Zoro said. "Yeah, yeah, your a superhero." Nami said. " I might be cause he thought I was. I'm like a heater." He said.

Nami couldn't help but raise her eye brows for that one. "What did you mean by that? What did you do?" Nami asked. "I don't know like..hugged him..? I just got him closer to me so he wouldn't be so cold. He was shivering his ass off." Zoro said.

Nami blushed a little as she tried picturing it in her head. "Then what happened?" She asked. "Well...let me try to remember...oh right, said he wanted to do it again next time." Zoro said. "Next time meaning tonight?" Nami asked. "I don't know. Would have to see if time's on our side. Why are you curious anyways?" Zoro asks.

Nami smiled "No reason. Happy you two are getting along." She said. Zoro had a weird look but didn't mind what she said too much. Later in during the day they had already gotten their work done and Nami left early again. Didn't mind Zoro cause it was normal.

He saw the time and was getting hungry. Maybe next door was still open. If it is he'd be in the mood for that. So like his thought he closed up the shop and went to check out next door. Still open, and saw the blonde hanging over the bar. There's isn't any people inside. Probably cause it's late.

Zoro goes in and takes a seat at the bar next to the chef who seems to be sleeping. "Why is he asleep? Did he get so busy earlier tired him so much? Should I wake him up? Wonder if he got sleep last night. He sort of has eye bags." Zoro frantically thought as he watched sanji sleep.

He looks at sanji for a while and thought "Nah, let him sleep. Probably needs it." He thought while having the urge to touch his hair. It looks so soft that he just might as he reaches his hand over and pets his head a little and feels the chefs hair between his rough hands. It's like this for a couple minutes. "He almost reminds me of a cat." Zoro thinks.

Just as he was going to pet him again sanji started to wake up and saw Zoro inches from him. This surprised sanji and he sat up so quick he flipped himself over and crashed and fell onto some bowls and other dishes. "Uh...are you okay?" Zoro said.

Sanji got up like nothing happened and dusted himself off. "Me? Oh, yeah, ha! I'm totally fine...why are you doing here? Were you watching me sleep?" Sanji asked. "Well I didn't mean to I just came over to eat but you were asleep so...I stayed. So nothing would happen of course." Zoro said.

"Oh yes. Would be bad if something did." Sanji said awkwardly. There was a silence and it was unbearable. Sanji saw the time and panicked. "What's the matter?" Zoro said. "I should've been close an hour ago. I'm sorry I fell asleep and couldn't make you anything, I'll repay you when I can." Sanji said as he was getting ready for closing.

"Uh, maybe you wanna get dinner?" Zoro asked. "What?!" Sanji said surprised. "D'you wanna get dinner? I'm hungry, figured you are too, there's a sushi place not far, so I thought I'd ask." Zoro said.

Sanji turned red and froze "first it was the hugging and cuddling on the bus, now he wants to go out to dinner with me?!? Hes flirting with me?! Does he like me? What do I do about this? I mean, I am hungry and he's a really nice guy but maybe I should think about this?.." Sanji thought.

"Sanji are you okay?" Zoro asked "GOD EVEN WHEN HE SAYS MY NAME ITS HOT. Now I can't deny him, it'd be rude of me." He thought. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Um, so sushi? Lemme lock up and we can go. I'll pay for it, to repay you, okay?" Sanji said. Zoro smiled and laughed a little. "Sure, let's get going." He said walking past sanji and patting his head. "HE DOES LIKE ME!!!!!" Sanji screamed in his head.

After he locks up they go to eat and had fun. Sanji was worried for a second but it was really just two guys have food. He even got to see a goofy side of Zoro when telling jokes. Zoro laughed so hard stomach started hurting until he heard the chefs laughing. He looked up to see him smiling so much it was...beautiful in Zoro eyes. Zoro almost felt like he was melting when he laughed. He felt comfortable with sanji.

Later after the got done eating the headed there way to the bus stop and Zoro play nudged sanji a little. Sanji got the hint and nudged him back to where it got to where Zoro pushed him so hard sanji slipped on the ice and was falling but Zoro caught him before his head hit the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked when their faces were so close. Sanji got red again and pushed his face away. "I'm fine thank you." Sanji said.

Finally the bus came and they were able to get on. Heat was on but sanji still stayed close to Zoro. Zoro noticed and smiled again until he saw the cook sleeping in his shoulder like last night only his hair is a little pushed back revealing his forehead a little.

Zoro hiccuped from a sudden thump in his chest and pounding. "What the hell is this?! WHATS WRONG WITH ME??" Zoro thought. He's felt this way before, but now it's happening when he looks at sanji. Sanji wakes up and the two notice that they're almost at his stop.

The bus stops and sanji gets up to get off but Zoro grabs his hand and pulls him back. "What is it? I have to get off here." Sanji said. "Uhh...I had a lot of fun tonight. Let's do it again. As much as you want." Zoro said. The two looked at each other and turned bright red.

"C'mon blondy either sit down or get off." The driver yells. "I had a fun time too Zoro. We'll talk later. Good night." Sanji said giving Zoro hand one last squeeze before getting off. "Nice boyfriend ya got there." The driver said before closing the door and driving off.

"AH! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND YOU FART!!!" Sanji yelled. Sanji grumbled and went inside his apartment to take a shower and attempt to sleep. It's not going so well. While on Zoro side...he's having a moment in his house and going through realizations.