Chapter 1

August 12th,2017 |7:38am|

~Aria's Point Of View~
You remember how growing up your mother would say she will always be there for you? Tch, she lied. My mother left me with my little brother when i was 16.

My brother still thinks she's gonna come home. I'm 25 and my name is Aria's Rodriguez. Yes i am the daughter of Marcus Rodriguez. The well known serial killer.

My brother is 16 today so I decided to take him out to eat ,After all he deserves the best."Max wake up!!" I yelled downstairs while packing his lunch for school while making breakfast.

"I'm up already" he yelled back. My little brother has always been the most important person to me. He has always been like my own kid. After all I've raised him for about 9 years.

"Goodmorning sweetheart" my dad said as he came in. "Your morning coffee is on the counter dad" i said while he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Aww thank you so much sweetie, i love when you make my coffee." "Anytime dad" I responded. "Morning" my brother said with a frown while sitting down to eat his breakfast.

Me and my dad shared a knowing look with each other. "I'm sorry I can't make it to your birthday dinner tonight" my dad said but my brother ignored him. "Son you can't ignore your dad like that. It's rude". My brother ignored him again. "I am talking to you young man!" My brother ignored him. "Listen here you little-". "That's enough!" I shouted cutting him off, "Dad your gonna be late to work and Max eat your breakfast". My dad growled and walked out the door slamming it. M

It was like this every year on my brothers birthday. Every year on my brothers birthday he expects a call or at least a card but he doesn't even get anything. So he is usually sad and doesn't wanna deal with my dad. My dad brings different women in the house almost everyday so my brother feels as if he doesn't love mom or miss her anymore.Then we have our daily routine .

They argue, i step in, my dad leaves angry, and then my brothers goes to school. I follow behind him while he says i keep picking dads side and ask why I'm never on his.

Today was a bit off today though, my brother was quiet. So me being worried i asked "Hey what's wrong", "Nothing" he says. He started to speed up his pace and I started to get even more worried but all that worry i once had was then removed. Even though it was removed it was soon replaced by fear when I seen a black car turn speed around the corner."Max!" I screamed but I was too late because that's when I seen his body fall to the ground.

I couldn't process anything accept running to his body. I turned him over on his back and seen that he was shot in his stomach. I took my jacket quickly and held it tightly on the gun wound. "Aria Run" Max had said while coughing up some blood. I didn't understand why he had said that til I looked up and that same black car was sitting in the same spot with a sniper pointed right at me.

I stood there for a minute, I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe and I couldn't speak. All I could do was look at the black car in fear. Tears tickled down my cheek and before everything went black. The last thing you heard was a final gunshot.

————————————————-
Hello everyone welcome to my story, this is my first story so please be patient with me. If you have any critics just please comment them and I will gladly listen.