Chapter 22

"Hey, mom why do you always tell me to never sin?"
Aria asked while laying on her mother's chest. "Well honey I want the best for you of course and when you sin you have to pay for those sins," Natalia said rubbing her back.

"Like pay with money ?"Aria asked confused. "Well, honey you can pay for your sins in money, your home, well anything honestly.. when you pay for your sins it's gonna hurt a lot. It's just like making a deal if you don't fulfill your end of the deal. You lose and sometimes it may even be your life" Natalia said and sat down on the chair still holding Aria.

"Will you protect me from those sins?" Aria asked and sat up to look at her mom. "My Angel, I will protect from any and everything in this world. Even if it costs me my life. I will protect Max the same way" her mother responded and rubbed her cheek.

Aria smiled and looked down at her mother's necklace. Natalia noticed the look on Aria's face and took off the necklace. Natalia put the necklace on Aria and smiled.

"What is this for mommy?" Aria asked confused. "I am your mother. Your greatest ally, your best friend but I am also your protector. I am the person you call when you need a friend. I am the person you come to when the world is ending, I am the person you come to when you need saving. If there is a time when I'm not there, I want you to hold this necklace. I will always be right by your side. Even in death, I will protect you." Natalia said rubbing her daughter's cheek.

"You may not understand most of this now but just know, I will always be your mother and I will
always be there for you. I Love you so much Aria Rodriguez" Natalia said which cause Aria to smile hard.

"I love you too mom and I will protect you too..."

"I never wanted to do this to your brother. You have always been his number one person but I wanted to be his number one person!" Emma said while looking at Aria with anger in her eyes.

"I killed your brother, I killed him and I wanted you dead too but Luke just had to fucking save you," Emma said shouting even louder. "I wanted you and your brother dead, so I didn't have to feel this anymore but my brothers just had to get attached to you," Emma said as tears started to fall down her face. Aria was closer to hers knowing that this may be her final night alive.

"Max is the only person who made me smile the most but he was also the only person who could make me cry as hard I ever did. I broke up with him because he didn't treat me right not because I stopped loving him and I want him back because he deserves me but I deserve better." Emma said sounding heartfelt.

"But I'll only get better when your dead along with your brother," Emma said and cocked the gun. Aria relaxed and held onto the necklace her mother had given her. Even after discovering that her mother had left her, there had never been a day when she would take off this necklace

She thought that maybe if she kept the necklace on her mother would come back. It never happened but she still had hope. Hope is what kept the love for her mother and father alive. In a situation like this, where would hope to get her?

"Goodbye Aria," Emma said and the next thing you heard was a gunshot. The thump of a body falling to the floor. The smell of blood and tears falls to the floor.

"What is a body without a mind to control it but what is a mind without control. We hurt, we love but yet are minds will always be the main ones to be affected. We must be careful about how we treated ourselves and other people because we not only kill ourselves but our minds. Once we lose our mind, there's no telling what we're capable of. Better safe than sorry"- To my beloved daughter Stella Martinez.

——————————————————————————

AHHHHHH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGERRRR.
So you all I have decided that I'm probably gonna make this book 30-40 chapters. So when we get to the finale I will make the chapter-long so you can relax and enjoy it. I also want you people to pay attention to the dialogue and the flashbacks too.

Follow me on TikTok at @Theloveinourearth for updates about the story along with small stories that I write.