Chapter 31

July 3, 2020

"Left hook!" Stephen yelled out as Aria did the corresponding move on the punching bag. Aria was on one side while Stephen was on the other holding holding the punching . "Punch , kick, break!" Stephen continued shouting out moves for Aria to do.

Aria followed his directions and continued to do the moves on the punching bag. They had been doing this training for about 2 years now. Aria was officially apart of the Mafia around 2018. Ever since then she has been constantly training with Stephen in the basement 3 hours a day.

At first it was tiring because she's never actually had to train for anything. Accept in this case she was training because she was Luke's girlfriend. Everyone thought that since she was the leader of the mafias girlfriend she should know how to protect herself.

Luke told her to ignore it but she couldn't do it. In reality they were all right. She should be able to protect herself even though Luke won't let her leave with a full team of security with her. She didn't have any problem with training either. She still hasn't taken her revenge on Luciano for separating her family. After all she did make a promise to her "dead brother" whi apparently wasn't dead at all.

"Alright that's enough you two"Luke said coming over to the area where Stephen and Aria were with Lucas following behind him. Aria and Stephen both pulled away from the punching bag. Lucas walked over to Stephen and wrapped his arms around him. "Hello my love" Lucas said smiling and gave Stephen a peck on the lips. "Mm hello Lucas" Stephen responded with a smile.

Aria gagged and coughed to remind them that there were still people in the room. The couple looked over at Aria who had a very snugged look on her face and Luke who standing behind her smiling like an idiot. "I'll take him to my bedroom then" Lucas said smirking and taking Stephan's hand.

Lucas waved and pulled Stephan all the way upstairs but before they got up there Aria gave him a thumbs up. Aria and Luke both giggled at the situation and then turned to look at each other.

"Hello beautiful" Luke said and placed his hands on his girlfriend's ass. "Hello handsome" Aria said and wrapped her arms around Luke's neck. Luke leaned in and had a very deep passionate kiss with Aria that lasted a couple of minutes before he had her pinned against the wall.

"There's no reason you should have me thinking about you naked at work" Luke groaned in her ear and slowly started to kiss down her neck. "I have that affect on most men" Aria teased and lifted her head to give Luke more access to her neck.

Aria placed her hands on his hips and slowly slid her hands up his shirt feeling all over his very muscular stomach. She loved both the feeling of his stomach and the way his lips felt on her neck. She would moan every once in a while supplying him with very quiet moans to let him know it felt good.

Luke wanted to hear her more so he took his right hand and rubbed over her crouch with it. He took his left and wrapped it around her throat. "Baby don't tease me with those beautiful noises, I wanna hear you" he whispered into her and licked her earlobe after.

Luke slid his hand into her shorts and felt her wetness. "Someone's wet for me" Luke said with a chuckle and started to rub her clit earning him a moan from Aria. Luke rubbed her clit and twisted Aria's head for him to look her in the eye.

"Look me in the eye when you come" Luke said and started to rub her clit faster. He placed his forhead on hers loving the way her moans were so close thag he could taste them.

"Fuck Luke" she said stuttering over her words a little but the only made Luke speed up faster. He wanted her to come all over this fingers. He loved when she becoming a moaning mess for her.

Not only that but he loved the face she would make when she came. He soon felt her getting wetter and knew that she was close. "Do it for me baby" he said and kissed her as she orgasmed all over his hand.

She moaned into his mouth but no matter what he never stopped kissing her. They stayed like that for a minute until Aria calmed down from her orgasm. "Great as-" Aria was about to finish her sentence until they both heard a gunshot from upstairs. They looked at each other and had a bad feeling.

Was today gonna be the day that they pay for theirs sins...?

"When you fall in love with someone, you often find yourself expressing your joy and delight through the medium of songs and poems. Music and literature make it quite easy for us to say what we sometimes can't manage to express through simple words. Similarly, when we're going through a bad phase after a sour relationship that leaves us broken and dejected, 'love hurts poems' can serve as a good medium to help us put our feelings across. Most people suffer from broken relationships where the partners part ways to never see each other again. But then there are those who are still together but the spark has faded and they see their relationship dying a slow death, one accompanied by one too many 'love hurts poems' and adjunct dead references to the love once had, now lost. We know someone out there is thinking about us and has put effort into sending a message that expresses their feelings for us. You must have thought that men don't need as much reassurance. They seem to be very confident about their relationship and the things they want in this world.However, you'll be extremely surprised to find out that men need the same amount of affirmation and reassurance we do. They also like romance and knowing that they are loved. You might see your significant other every day, but that still doesn't mean that you shouldn't send him lovely text messages. You don't have to wait for Valentine's Day to express your love for him. Every day there is an opportunity for a romantic gesture such as sending a message that has a deep meaning about the love you have for each other. I think you all should let go of toxic love and move on. I grew up around a beautiful couple which would be my mom and dad. They showed me real love in many ways. Even til this day they never stopped loving each other. I did realize though, Love will make you do crazy things."
                - The one and only Stella Rodriguez

—————————————————————————
Hey everyone so I recently have a huge amount of free time but not only that but I know have a book to keep tally of my next chapters so I don't have to yk guess what I wanna write about. While writing this story I'm also prepping for another story, I do have the character names but I do not know what I want the plot to be or if I want a sad or happy ending. So everyone please leave recommendations or even just like what you all like!!