Chapter 31- Rise of a Hectic Day

"Why are we down the hallway from the baby." I groaned as I rolled around the bed "I can hear him screaming every night," I mutter "stupid acute hearing." 

"You just have to bear it for a few months." Peter chuckled.

"Yea, just a few months." I rolled my eyes.

Do you know how long that is? Like 150 days, pssh a few months. The walls were pretty thick but you could still hear Dexter crying. I ducked under my covers and sighed.

"So how's everything with the others, are they coming soon?"

"Yeah." I nodded "the day after tomorrow Davids and Paula are coming, Justin's coming on Friday and Juliette is coming on Saturday. I still don't know what we're going to do without a pack doctor."

"Oh..." Peter said "my parents called the other day and said, I told you they're pack doctors right?"

I narrowed my eyes as I peeked out from the covers "no..."

"Oh, but now you know." he laughed "anyway, they said they could come and help around." he said, raising his eyebrows. He didn't know if I liked the idea or not.

It would save the time and effort of worrying about getting a pack doctor and I just love Mary and Jim. 

"Yeah sure." I smiled "I could bond with them more after the come here."

-----------

"How do I get to your pack house?" Nolan asked through the phone.

Is he serious? Was this a sneak attack or something? Why was he showing up out of the blue.

"What now?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah." he said, waiting for a reply.

I looked at Peter who was listening and shrugged.

"Well where are you right now?"

"In town." he laughed.

"Okay great then. You know where the mountains are? There's a park next to it, to the right of the property there's a long trail that leads to our place. Got that?" I huffed. I just wish he would've told us.

"Yeah Andy, see you in a few, Andrew says hi." Nolan chuckled, hanging up the phone.

Our pack had 20 people, including the ones who weren't staying at the pack house. It was a sad pack but one that was restarting.

"Great let's go tell everyone." Peter jumped off his chair and we left his office.

"Hey um..." Justin said as he twiddled his fingers.

"Yeah?" I softly said. I can't believe he actually wanted to come back, he was a sweet and quiet guy and he had lost all his siblings.

"I uh just found my mate."

"What! Really!" I yelled as I grabbed his hands "that's great!"

"But she's a rouge, well she and her family-"

"Of course she's welcome." Peter interrupted, grinning as he put his hand on my shoulder.

Justin was a nervous mess besides, there was no way I could say no. What was I going to do, let Justin leave? The more the merrier.

"We'd love to meet her." I grinned "oh and a pack's visiting today, can you tell Julliete and David?"

"Sure and my mates actually waiting outside the land." he sheepishly said.

I stared blankly at him "oh Justin." I softly sighed "

Today was going to be a hectic day, oh joy.