Chapter 21- On the Way

"Bye" I said as I hugged him tight "I will see you later" I said, emphasizing every word.

Andrew pushed me back and pretended to cry "Ugh, j-just go, leave us here" he fake sobbed.

I smile as I pat his back and move to Nolan.

"I don't know why he's being such a crybaby, you're coming back" He laughed.

"Bye" I hugged. 

He was right, I was coming back after all. Andrew didn't need to make such a scene. These two dumb heads were the only 2 people I actually talked to in the group but that woman Abigail staring at me from afar with two guys next to her. So she was the pack bitch? 

Okay, that made me feel slightly better.

As I hopped in the car I waved to Nolan and Andrew, and well everyone else who came to see me off for some reason. It was a nice gesture.

All I had to do was follow Nolan's instructions on how to get out of the pack lands, a bunch of lefts and rights.

As I made a 90 degree turn I finally got out of that mess and onto the road. This car was just amazing. Though one thing did bother me. 

I always wondered, with the Mercedes with the wireless keys. When you're inside and you locked the door can someone on the outside open the door? Or does it detect the keys are inside and keeps it locked? I have absolutely no idea but I would ask Nolan as soon as I got back. 

As I got onto the highway I grew giddy. I rarely had a chance to go 70 miles per hour so I sped up and zoomed past the old slow drivers.

I turned on the radio and listened to some music. Good old music.

This was going to be an extremely long ride though. 4 hours to get to the a town near where he was staying right now.

Ring Ring Ring

I pushed one of the buttons on the steering wheel.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey! You on your way yet?" Jasper asked. His voice blasted in the car, what Bluetooth would get you huh?

"Yup, just 4 hours of constant driving, hope I don't fall asleep" I laughed.

It was impossible, I just wanted to get there as fast as I could after all.

"Call me when you get here then" he laughed as he hung up.

I wonder... if he changed at all. Did he find his mate? Was that the news that he wanted to tell me?

The next 4 hours featured me going through drive thrus and singing to random pop songs in the car.

As I saw the exit and put my blinker on. I'm finally going to see that gigantic model.

As I stopped at a red light I quickly dialed Jasper.

"Here?" 

"In town, hey, did you ask your Alpha's permission?"

"Yea duh" He laughed "you think I would be stupid enough to forget?"

I looked left and right at the street and turned, it was really quiet around here. I rarely saw anyone walking out in the open.

I shrugged, maybe it was just the regular atmosphere of the town.

"So you actually have to park where the pack parks and get to the pack house by foot"

"Awesome, running" I said sarcastically.

"Get a little exercise Andy"

Andy?

"Did you just make that up? Right now?" I laughed.

"Right on the spot"

"So where is it?" I say as I drove past a Wawa's

"Did you pass a Wawa yet? Well facing it, you go right and keep going down till you see gigantic parking lot for the woods"

"Yup, I passed it" I said as I sped up a little bit. There were barely any cars on the road, barely any people.

As I got to the parking lot I saw a massive amount of cars parked there, almost full and... There was a guy smiling and waving at me.

"Ummmm Jasper? Why is there a guy waving at me?" I asked nervously.

"Oh right, that's Jeff. He's here to make sure you don't get lost" 

"And you didn't come instead?" I said as I finally found a spot. 

I peered at the man and he was still waving, did he think I didn't see him?

"I am a busy guy you know? I'm doing paperwork right now"

"Awesome, well I'll see you then" I rolled my eyes as I got out of the car and started to make my way to Jeff the man.

Just as a heads up! I'll probably just post a chapter every other day or two days since I'm focusing on my other book Pencil Breaker for a challenge.

February 1st to 28th