°CHAPTER 1°

|Love Of My Life|

[Renjun Pov]

I opened the door of our house, and I was welcomed by a warm hug by my Girlfriend, Ru Yua.

"Renjuniee!" She kept hugging me, I hug her back lifting her and I heard her giggled. I put her down and I saw the smile on her face.

"You've missed me so much ha?" I teased her and she nodded happily. I was away for 3 days because of work and I only got this night to spend time with her, I need to go back to the company to practice.

"I'll just take something upstairs okay? Stay here" I just nod, and she got upstairs running. I put down my bag on the sofa and sit down, I took a deep breath and finally I'm already home. I looked at my Wristwatch.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENJUNIEE!" She came out of nowhere with a cake, I smile and came to her. She smiled at me and I take the cake, I blow the candles, and she clapped her hands together.

"You turn 22 this year my renjuniee, so what was your wish?" I put the cake down on the table and held her hand.

"To stay with my baby for the rest of my life" She smile and put her hand on my face, the sweetness of my beautiful girl will always be the best for me.

"I promise to stay with my renjuniee" She stated and I gave her my sweet smile. We have a full history before we fall in love with each other and it's like a novel for being too long.

[Jaemin Pov]

"Where's Renjun? Isn't his birthday today?" Mark Hyung asked us while getting inside the practice room. We were supposed to have practice until 3 in the morning but Renjun wasn't here because he left.

"He said he will be back before 2 in the morning, He just wanted to see and celebrate for few hours with Yua," I said while I stand up and while drinking some water.

"He lucky to find a girl like yua that understand how busy he can be like they see each other for like few hours and Renjun will go to work again," Chenle said while he started to come in the middle of the room for the blocking. I giggled at his words.

"Yua is a good person as I can see, she has long patience when it comes to Renjun," I said while standing up and looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"If you love the person you'll wait for them even how long it takes" Jeno came out of nowhere. That made me laugh at him.

"Ya! Why are you laughing?" He asked putting his phone in his bag, While I laughed my ass off here.

"Why do you always have to come out like that? It made me crack up you brat!" I said while putting my hand on my tummy for laughing too hard.

"Will Renjun Hyung go back soon?" Jisung asked while he started to play the music.

"We will wait for him until 2 in the morning jisung," Haechan said while he's on the phone with Sicheng Hyung.

[Yua Pov]

We are watching a movie together when I realized he's already sleeping. His chubby cheeks made me smile, like look at those cute things, I wanted to pinch them but if I do he will wake up. I put the whole blanket on him and lay him down on the sofa. I stand up and kneel so I can look at him more closely. His hair was on his face so I move it.

"My Baby looks very tired" I whispered to myself and I move my hand away, Looking close to him is like being in heaven.

"You still choose to go home to me even you know you'll get in trouble" I didn't realize that I was slowly giving out a small smile. I kissed his forehead and cover him with the blanket.