°CHAPTER 14°

|I want you to cry for me|

[Karina Pov]

I close the main door and walk towards the kitchen. Renjun?! I hurry came to him and hold his hand. Yua was about to face him, I hurry to take the knife in his hand and hide it behind me.

"Let's hav-- OMG!" She faced us, out of surprise seeing us behind her too close, the food she's holding fell on her. Plates broken on the ground, I looked at her, the knife behind me and Renjun just standing there.

"Why are you guys even standing so close?" She asked, I looked at Renjun and he's glaring at me. I look back at yua and gave out an awkward smile.

"I'm so sorry, you should change your clothes," I said, She took a deep breath and go past us. I hide the knife behind me as she goes upstairs.

"Why did you stopped me? She deserves to die" Renjun said as soon as yua got away, I laughed sarcastically and put down the knife on the sink.

"Do you even hear yourself Renjun?" I asked, the anger in his eyes was written very clear.

"She's a psychopath, She's the reason why yoyoung suffered" He stated. This isn't Renjun, he's being eaten by the anger inside him.

"If you're asking for justice and revenge then this isn't it," I said, I kneel and take the broken pieces of broken glasses.

"Then what do you think is a reve--" He stopped talking when I stand up and turn my hand into a fist in front of him. A piece of broken glass was trap inside, blood slowly drips down on the floor.

"You don't need to make your hands dirty to take revenge"

[Yua Pov]

I put on my slippers, I go down and saw no one in the kitchen.

"Eh? Where are they?" I asked myself, where did they go? I look around and saw the broken glasses on the floor. Wait, With blood?! I gasp and look at it.

"What happened here?! Why is there blood?" I asked myself again,  I kneel and start to pick up the glasses away. Putting away my questions, Until I heard a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" I asked but no one answered, I frown and stand up. I throw away the broken glasses I collected, I walk towards the main door.

"Is someone there?" I asked again but no one spoke, I slowly put my hand on the doorknob ready to open it. I slowly opened it. To my surprise, the person pushed it. Yoyoung?! She put her hand on my neck and choke the hell out of me. Blood was dripping from her head, she pushed me which made me hit lay down on the table.

"Your death wasn't enough!" She said while choking me. She's dead! Yua, this is just your illusion! Come on! Come back to your motherf*cking sense! I tried to take off her hand on my neck but she put too much effort!

"Renjun knows the truth, aren't you scared?" She said, No! He knows nothing! I'm the real yua and I will always be!

"You c-can't just accept t-the fact I'm the o-one he loves," I said, I cough multiple times to catch my breath. She laughed at me and continue choking me.

"Do you think that love will save you? It would ruin you!"

[Renjun Pov]

"Come on in," Karina said welcoming me inside her apartment. I get inside and she closed the door. She let me sit down on the sofa.

"I'll just ta--"

"Just tell me why did you take me here," I said cutting her words off, She take me without a word. She just drags me outside with blood dripping on her hand and acting like it's nothing. She took a deep breath and sit down beside me.

"I'm the person behind the evidence you're receiving," She said, My eyes widen. That's too straight forwarded, she didn't even hesitate to tell the truth.

"Why? Why are you doing this? You're Yua's friend" I asked, I still have so many questions on my head. She looks down.

"That's what I also think before I read her letter," Karina said. She's the person behind those videos I received, she holds every truth that yua is hiding and her presence can be a threat against Yua.

"She wants me to tell you the truth, She wants me to change and..." She stopped before she can even finish looking straight at me.

"She wants to take revenge" Those words came out of her mouth, She realized everything at the moment that nothing could change anymore.

"But why did you stop me?" I asked, if I just killed her at that time I would have succeeded in getting my revenge. Karina giggled at me and her eyes change within a second.

"If you kill her you will go down with her," She said, she had a point and it also makes sense. If I continue that it looks like I fall from my trap.

"You need her weakness to defeat her" She stated, I frowned and look at Karina.

"What's her weakness?" I asked, she look at me and a smirk form on her lips.

"You're her weakness," She said, I'm her weakness but why? Why did I become her weakness? I've got so many questions.

"Once you know the truth she will be defeated," She said, I saw her hand and think. Why does she need to hurt herself?

"You need to be smart to make your revenge," She said, that means she cut herself for a reason and that's to make yua believe we leave for another reason. She's smart, I slowly look at her and she slowly stands up.

"Where are you going?" I asked but she ignored me, she opened a drawer and take something. A white envelope, she walks towards me and hands it to me.

"What's this?" I asked while I held into it. She sits down back and shrugs her shoulders.

"Why don't you open it?" I slowly open it, A invitation for the event at LC University and Yua will sing. Wait, she can sing?

"Yua can sing?" I asked swaying my head to face her. She shrugs her shoulder again, is this girl teasing me?

"Yua will do everything for you" She said, I laugh sarcastically and look at her.

"This is too much," I said, Karina chuckled and look at me.

"There's no so-called too much when it comes to love"