°CHAPTER 17°

|Forgive me|

[Renjun Pov]

"Renjun Hyung..." I heard Jisung called for me, My heart slowly crumble as I saw a tear fall on his eye. I looked at the guard, he's trying to call for backup without yua knowing. Yua point the gun on jisung head that made us flinch.

"If this boy died, everybody will blame you for having a relationship," Yua said, I slowly put my hand down and look at her. She smirked at me.

"You always fear for them but what about me?" She asked, I slowly looked at her and gave out a small smile.

"This isn't you, You're not Yua," I said, she slowly laughed at me sarcastically. I slowly turn my gaze into the dreamies, they were in the corner with worried looks on their faces.

"I'm not Yoyoung, I'm not the girl you like for the past years," She said, I slowly looked at the guards and he nodded at me. Yua looked at the guard, that's when I know she won't hesitate to kill anybody. I slowly back away as I heard multiple gunshots, My gaze turns to jisung who's shaking in fear.

"Make it stop! HYUNG!" jisung shouted in fear, I blink my eyes and I saw Jeno run towards Yua. NO!

"YA! LEE JENO!" Jaemin shouted, Jeno pushed Yua that made her let go of jisung. I hurry came to jisung who fell on the floor.

"Are you okay? Something hurt?" I asked, he just cried out. Everything went silent when I heard a gunshot, I slowly look behind me.

I saw the blood slowly dripping off their hands.

[Yua Pov]

I slowly back away, I look at my hands and it covered in blood. I did this? I saw Jeno fall on the floor while blood is flowing on his stomach, Renjun and the dreamies came to him. I looked at the gun. I pushed the door, as I get inside I saw Karina in the way.

"Yua, You come so far for your love that your hands become dirty," She said while looking at my hands, I slowly lift my hands and blood is covering them. The gun slowly fell on my hand, I looked back at Karina and slowly walk forward to her.

"Karina, I didn't mean to. Everything just went too fast" I said with tears, she slowly back away and shook her head. I tried to hold her hand but she keeps moving it away from me.

"You won't leave me, right? We're friends forever" I said, I stopped and the same goes for her. I kneel, I held her hands and she looked at me.

"Karina, please help me," I said, my tears fall while begging her. She didn't answer me but I saw her tears falling, I sobbed and beg to her.

"Karina, Don't leave me behind. I didn't want this, I never wanted to be this" I said, she slowly kneels and to my surprise, she hugged me. I cried on her shoulder, I hug her back even my hands are covered in blood.

"You're the one who made this, You always wanted it" She whispered to me, I shook my head and she slowly releases the hug. She looked at me, a small smile appeared on her face and she wipes my tears away.

"You need to face the consequences," She said, her smile slowly fade away and the door slowly opened. I hug her tightly, I don't want to lose Karina.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" The police came, they came to me and tried to take me away but I didn't budge.

"Karina, You won't let me go right?" I asked, she slowly looked at me and those eyes don't show emotions anymore. The police tried to make me stand up but I didn't, I hold into Karina's hand and look at her.

"Karina, You promised you won't let me go," I said, she didn't say anything but a tear fall on her eyes and I saw it.

"Aishh! That's enough!" The police shouted at me, they made me stand up and drag me but before that, I heard her say her words. It made me weaker knowing I did something wrong.

"I am already tired, Ru Yua"

[Renjun Pov]

"Jeno-ahh, Please hold my hand," I said while he's being drag with a gurney to rush him in the ER. I keep holding his bloody hand but I keep holding him tightly.

"Jeno, We're NCT dream. We won't be separated that easily right?" Jaemin said, we arrived at the ER and we can't get inside anymore.

"Sir, You can't go inside, You can wait here," The nurse said, we stopped and I don't have a choice to let his hand go. The automatic door slowly closed.

"What will I do now?" I asked, My gaze doesn't break on the door and I close my eyes slowly. I fell to the ground, Tears slowly falling and my heart beating too fast. I slowly put my hands on my chest feeling in pain, I opened my eyes and I was in shock to see a girl standing in front of me. I slowly look up and I saw a small smile on her face.

"Renjun-ahh" Yoyoung, She kneels and held my face with her hand. Her head is bleeding and her hand isn't in such a good condition. I slowly looked her in the eyes.

"I know you, You won't give up that easily," She said, I slowly hold her hand and she looked at my hand.

"No matter what happened you need to stay strong, okay?" She said, A saw a tear in her eyes slowly falling and her gaze slowly turns to me.

"Sacrifices need to be made," She said, I shook my head slowly and let her hand go. I can't sacrifice Jeno just like that, I can't let go and I would never.

"No, I'll hold Jeno's hand until the very end"

Hours had been spent, Will Renjun be able to hold Jeno's hand until the end?

[Yua Pov]

I slowly get inside the room with handcuffs on and still on this white bloody dress. I looked up and saw Renjun sitting on the chair. The police closed the door and silence was between the both of us. I slowly sit down on the chair, across from him. He didn't speak and just look at the table.

"Is J-Jeno okay?" I asked, breaking the silence between us. He slowly shook his head and slowly lean on the table.

"Jeno is in a critical condition, if something goes wrong he might die any moment," He said, I slowly look down and close my eyes. It's time to gave up, Yua.

"I'm sorry, Renjun"