Delephene

there were only 3 words to decribe Aurelia Beaumont.

Beautiful. Elegant. Rich.

Aurelia was the girl everyone either wanted to be or wanted to be with.
Her long tan legs which complimented her toned hourglass figure made models envious of her, her thick black hair that could almost make the night sky seem a little brighter in comparison, fell past her elbows. her face was proportioned so perfectly you wonder if she were Aphrodite reincarnated. But her eyes, it was Aurelias eyes that made anyone who glance her way take another look and see that her eyes were like silver, as if some one were to look into a melted swazorski crystal.

And though you would think Auerlia Beaumont would take advantage of her looks and thrive in the world of photoshoots for Chanel or Vivienne Westwood or being on the front cover of vogue soaking up the fame that came with it, she much preferred to be isolated from everyone tucked away in one of the many estates her parents own around the world. You see, Aurelias parents were already famous enough for Aurelia to know the pressures and facades that came with fame. Her father, Anthony Beaumont owned Beaumont enterprises the worlds richest technology research and future development business, as well as a new million-dollar global hotel franchise that has just taken place. As for her mother, Donna Beaumont she is not only a stake holder in my fathers businesses but is also a very famous fashion designer, her clothing line is always being modelled in fashion week or in the Beaumont fashion shows that are held.

Aurelia Beaumont was the only child of the rich and famous socialites Anthony and Donna Beaumont, and because of this Aurelia was constantly reminded that she were to one day inherit all of what her parents had worked so hard for. Meaning from the very moment Aurelia was conceived, she was a growing protégée. Now you would think Aurelias parents would want to spend every moment with their only child and would drop everything to be there for every milestone Aurelia would surpass, like when Aurelia would take her first fumbled steps into their arms or cherish the first words Aurelia would say or maybe to give their daughter a big hug before walking her hand and hand into her first day of school. No, that never happened. The day Aurelia was born, she was thrusted into the hands of her nanny, Dalphene Edwards the most kind-hearted women Aurelia has ever known, while her parents boarded their private jets and headed to their next business ventures. And though Aurelias parents weren't there for her when she thought they would be, Dalphene was. she was there to help Aurelia take her first steps, the one to witness and watch Aurelia try and stutter Dalphenes name as her first words but ended up spitting out " d-d-dolphin ", Dalphene was also the one to walk hand in hand with Aurelia to her first day of school and give her that much needed hug, as her parents had let her down again by not showing up when they said they would. Dalphene was the only family Aurelia really knew, she would always be there to wipe away Aurelias tears when her parents had let her down yet again or to sneak Aurelia treats when her mother made her go on all these unusual diets.

That was until Aurelia turned the ripe age of 15 and received a phone call informing her of the passing of Dalphene Edwards.

2 years ago*

Aurelia could remember the exact moment the world stopped moving for a minute. She had just walked into the house entrance with her louboutin heels clicking against the tiles while having her butler come and collect her shopping bags that felt like they were cutting off the circulation in her arms.

" Thank you Florence, take them up to my room please " I remember saying to him as his slender frame approached me and collected the bags from my hands.

*ring....ring...ring.....ring

" i swear if this is Mother asking again if I can do a photo shoot for her friend Donatella Versace, I will end the call right here and now"