London

" Welcome home Miss Beaumont, we will be arriving in London within the next 10 minutes, prepare for descent" the pilots words come through the speakers making me pull off the sleeping mask I had been wearing, I peak out the window of my private jet to see the buildings and infrastructures of London come into view. 

" home, sweet, home" I mutter to myself. 

Im greeted by the paparazzi awaiting my arrival at the airport as soon as I'm off the jet.

"Miss Beaumont, how does it feel to be back in London" a women with a large camera in her hand calls out to me as I walk by her.

"Did something happen in Russia for you to come back to London Miss Beaumont" another asks.

I ignore them all and head to my families private chauffeur that is waiting outside to pick me up and drive me back to my family's building. After leaving Jax and Matilda last night I went straight back to school and packed up all my clothes and books that I was taking back to London with me, trying to distract myself from the tears threatening to fall down. 

" its good to see you again, Miss " Dan my chauffeur says, as he opens the back door to the black caddilac my family gave him to drive. 

" As with you Dan" I hop in, placing my Handbag beside me. 

"Your parents are awaiting you at the house Miss" dan gives me a heads up.

"thank you" 

 Soon enough the cars stops and my door is opened by Dan, I had been too busy looking through new documents on my phone to realise we had arrived. I step out of the car and take in my surroundings, I stand in front of another tall building complex , its a little smaller than what im used to in Moscow but I am not one to complain about such things. Dan is still holding the door waiting patiently for me to move so he can shut the door and get my luggage.  People in large Fur coats and designer clothes are walking by on the pavement either looking down at their phones or trying to take discreet glances at me, probably wondering which rich and spoilt socialites daughter I am.

I guide myself towards the buildings doors, the footman immediately rush to open the large golden doors. The foyer of the building is cold and sharp, everything thing inside either white or grey marbled making me immediately realise why my parents had decided to buy an apartment in this complex. With my handbag in tow I enter the large elevator and push the penthouse button taking me up to the very top. 

" Aurelia darling" my mother ushers me into the apartment as soon as the elevator doors slide open, i let my eyes roam over the layout of the house, like in the foyer everything is grey and white marbled with the odd gold ornament or fixture making a rare appearance, a kitchen is in the far corner of house looking empty and unused as usual, there's a large kitchen island place in front of it. my eyes then roam to the middle of the room where 2 cream couches are facing each other, obviously placed there for show, the whole complex has floor to ceiling windows making this room brighter than it ought to be. there's a hallway and staircase on the left side of the apartment making me aware that those are the entrances to the bedrooms and bathrooms. Finally letting my eyes slide back to look at my mother, I take in her appearance her bright blonde hair is now cut in a bob and she is wearing one of her own designs from her fashion line, a dark green dress that reaches to her knees along with a pair of white Saint Laurent heels. 

We greet each other by kissing one another cheeks, " Hello mother " 

She looks me up and down now as well, taking me for the first time in two years "You look wonderful darling, I bet its from that diet I made you go on" her rich voice says, regarding the time she demanded I go vegan.